Top 100 celebrities that define our time - people

mkgenie

Proud Member
123730yr15k7fha44h4v7z.jpg

Anyone bought this issue.

I want Michael's page.

Last edited:
Cool, would love to see MJ's page, they should have a lot to write about seeing as he has done exactly that - defined out time!

By the american "standards" that are based only on the American point of view that everything american is/means - worldwide, Michael probably is not at the TOP20... especially if mags like Poeple are creating such a list...

If people from Europe, Asia, South America and Africa voted, the list of the top 100 celebs would be different from the american "standards" -, of course if this list of the top100 celebs is not limited only for the USA....

How exactly did Beyonce & Britney Spears DEFINE our time?

Besides MJ, Lady Di & Liz Taylor...that cover is a hot mess.

Looking forward to reading MJ's

DONT BUY IT! EFFF! PEOPLE MAG.....THEY ARE TABLOID JUNKS! THEY BASHED MJ ON HIS PAGE:(

They put him on the cover in the sweet spot to sell magazines and then write THIS B.S
bfi7ap.jpg

IMG_0001-41.jpg

Did they do that to anyone else's page? If not...then I think I might send them an email.

^^^ I don't know......but on MJ just Crap!......they have no Respect, the nerve! F*** the press, MJ WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!

At least in the 'Music' category he is the highest ranking, am I right? :(

I can't believe some of the people he has to share that list with. Carrie Underwood smh?

I don't think that the celebrities were ranked. There was so much disrespect shown to Michael in this short article. They put him on the cover, and then bashed him in the article. I hope that the fans who bought this issue take it back for a refund and tell them why.

So f***ing disrespectful. That's not even right at all. If they were going to bash him, they shouldn't have even put him in the magazine. Whatever, Michael is too good for this magazine ranking garbage anyway. That article was written off of personal opinion and doesn't even focus on what he has done that was so innovative and inspiring. People should be reading articles talking about his music, and his philanthropy, and all the good things he did. :( But I guess that's expecting too much from the media and tabloids/magazines.

I just hope this isn't the fate of his legacy. It needs to stop. They most likely didn't do that to any other celebrity on that list (except for maybe Charlie Sheen). And I also think they underrated him. He's under music but I really feel he should be under icons. What a huge slap in the face that whole thing is. Can't say I'm surprised though.

Guys, this is a so.called list only for the US readers of People mag, not for the whole world and definitely it doesnt represent the worldwide opinions ... who is who... and how he defined our times.

Do not buy this Tabloid Trash and spread the word about #BoycottPeopleMagazine. Take some time to address this issue and let them know via twitter @peoplemag and thru e- mails sent to their offices, possibly calls too, that we will not tolerate their lies and abuse. Also correct the article showing proof of why they are wrong.

If anybody has bought it or can take a picture of the page on Brooke Shields please post it here, they also mentioned him there, these idiots, as a bad part of her life.

Back