3. Elvis
4. Elton John
5. Luther Vandross
6. Mick Jagger
7. Barry White
8. Usher
9. Kanye West (lol)
10. Justin Timberlake

Mj is about the biggest Diva i know. i think elton john comes second. I need to think of others. little richard,

MJ is not a DIVA in the sense of being spoiled - I made a good point in the "Michael is modest" thread which was about the VMA's as well in a way,yet SOMEHOW it was "spamming" and got locked. Whatever!

MJ
Prince (she is a mess)
Liberace (she was a mess as well)
Barry Manilow
Elton John (she was real **** honey)
Elvis
Garth Brooks
Rod Stewart (???)

Can't think of anyone else..

MJ is not a DIVA in the sense of being spoiled - I made a good point in the "Michael is modest" thread which was about the VMA's as well in a way,yet SOMEHOW it was "spamming" and got locked. Whatever!
you can be both. I believe it is impossible to be in the business for so long and to have so much success and not be a bit of a diva. it is only human nature.
The trick about Mj's divaism, is in his vulnerabilty. people always wonder how Mj can be so soft spoken and fragile and yet when he gets on stage he is fierce and forceful, well, the vulnerabily, the tragic, helpless childlike man, is part of the diva in Mj. he is perfect at it, so that you wouldn't know he is doing it. But MJ gets what he wants, cause no one will say no to him. While other divas shout and scream, MJ just look like a baby tiger and vulnerable. grown men hold his unbrella or even carry him. Eddie murphy holds his trophy and not able to say no. he knows he will get his way.imo.

michael (i mean he had a wall knocked down in his hotel room just so the kids cud have more room 2play lol)
idc bout no1 else

i remeber seein this divos on the tv about 4 month ago, it was on the E! but i don't think it was a count down, it was radom and yes mj one in there.

In no particular order....

1. Michael Jackson
2. Prince
3. Phil Collins
4. Peter Gabriel
5. John Lennon
6. David Bowie
7. Stevie Wonder
8. Beck
9. Darren Hayes
10.George Michael

you can be both. I believe it is impossible to be in the business for so long and to have so much success and not be a bit of a diva. it is only human nature.
The trick about Mj's divaism, is in his vulnerabilty. people always wonder how Mj can be so soft spoken and fragile and yet when he gets on stage he is fierce and forceful, well, the vulnerabily, the tragic, helpless childlike man, is part of the diva in Mj. he is perfect at it, so that you wouldn't know he is doing it. But MJ gets what he wants, cause no one will say no to him. While other divas shout and scream, MJ just look like a baby tiger and vulnerable. grown men hold his unbrella or even carry him. Eddie murphy holds his trophy and not able to say no. he knows he will get his way.imo.

hmm...interesting point of view i guess :D

michael (i mean he had a wall knocked down in his hotel room just so the kids cud have more room 2play lol)
idc bout no1 else

OMG LOL I didn't know that !

Back