Tonights Simpson Tribute to MJ and Elizabeth

ruchie

Proud Member
I just saw an episode of the Simpsons tonight Showing Homer going for therapy to try to stop him from choking Bart.So They showed alot sceens of Homer Shouting at Bart but he was trying avoid choking Bart at everyturn So When Kareem Jabar was role playing Homer and Homer was Bart .Homer began to get scared because it was to show Homer what it was Like to be Bart being choked by him.Homer was imagining He was Joe Jackson shouting at Michael J About How he was Singing ABC. That's not the way to sing ABC,You act like you don't know how to sing ABC,Michael Cries and runs away while his Brother just stood there and did nothing,Next Sceen We see Homer Big Moma Ask Maggie if she bought her Lotto
tickets and all Maggie can say is yes Big Momma And so on but at the Very End of the show They Showed little Maggie Simpson and dedicated The show To Elizabeth Taylor.I teared up alittle and Then Smiled. This was a nice tribute and I hope it comes on again. Rest In Peace Together in Heaven:cheers: :angel:

tumblr_liuy499CCC1qc1pzv.gif

tumblr_liv0cypeLc1qc1pzv.gif

tumblr_liv1io2alD1qc1pzv.png

Not the best audio...but one of the best moments in Simpsons history. Always gets you right in the heart too.

On the DVD commentaries Matt Groening said that they had to get Liz Taylor to do alot of takes because everytime she said ''Daddy'' it always sounded to sexy

Wow, I had no idea that the Simpsons did another episode involving Michael (I love "Stark Raving Dad"), and one that included Elizabeth Taylor, too! So her voice is actually used on the show? That's neat! I will definitely have to track down this episode. Does anyone know what it was called and what the original air date was? Sounds like it doesn't paint Joseph in too positive a light, though.

There was some confusion over the use of Michael's voice on the Stark Raving Dad episode. I believe he did the speaking voice, but because he wasn't allowed to sing due to contract laws with his record company, he had to get someone else to do the singing segments. His cartoon voice almost sounds like a parody of himself, though. Michael is not without a sense of humor! I love how great he is at manipulating his voice to do impersonations...like in the Ghosts video. He's a genius. Can't say it enough.

The show featuring Elizabeth Taylor as Maggie Simpson was called "Lisa's first word".... Can't find the "Jackson 5" episode though :(

Good, Someone found the episode.It came on again tonight.Love is a Many Strangled Thing is the name of the Episode. I laughed when I saw the J5 Skit but I forgot about The Precious Scene about Homer (who played the daughter) forgot about Her Momma's (Who was Bart)Lottery Tickets... Bart was Big Momma and Homer was Precious.I got that part mixedup,Sorry.I guess I was still being thriller by Cat on A Hot Tin Roof and ofcourse at the end Was The Tribute to Dame Elizabeth but tonight's Ending Credits didn't show the Tribute to her Just like when they repeated The Stark Raving Dad Episode After they showed the 2 years ago MJ's Tribute.

I think that's nice... can't wait to see the episode here, which might actually take about 10 years since they started running them all over again, lol.

Back