Tonight I danced for you!

TheKillerThriller

Proud Member
A acted a straight fool tonight! Mike I love you and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to experience your work! You are brilliant and I will never forget! Happy Birthday, I'm sure you are giggling at our stupidity!

bravo! Live on forever!

Cool. It's definitely fun to try to "attempt" to dance like Michael. Last night I was trying to do the moonwalk. Of course it's kind of impossible when all you have is a carpeted floor lol.

LOL My work has hard wood floor and I try to do it there sometimes. Imagine my surprise, and the hysteric of my co-workers when we realize a customer snuck in and was watching LOL

Just got back in from acting a straight fool! Mike's spirit was all up in that dance party! whoo hoo!

Same thing happened last night with me. As i was crying, listening to his sad songs, somehow i started dancing alone at home, played BODF, Rock my world, The way you make me feel...I danced almost 2 hours alone. I couldn`t get that smile off my face. And it is so unlike for me to do something like that. Only our Michael can do things like that. I know he is with everyone of us now, celebrating and dancing. It is great to see how sadness turns into happiness and music.

Back