Tomorrow is my Sing Recital

rockstar

Proud Member
Today is my Sing Recital and i did it

Tomorrow is my sing recital i'm scary cause i'm going to stand up on stange to sing into mic for the first time

the song i'm going to sing is by Hanson, When You're Gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86hA5Ga9yAU

i'm wearing a gold dress with black legs with gold shoes

so wish me lucky

Last edited:
You must have rehearsed so it will be all good! Let us know how it went ya? Lots of luck!

You must have rehearsed so it will be all good! Let us know how it went ya? Lots of luck!

hi MJ*PP

:yes: i have been rehearsed alot today at my home tomorrow i'll be going early to my sing rehearsed

tomorrow i'll post pictures and post video of me sing o.k :D :)

Try not to be scared- make the stage your home - your place to shine and give your gift of song. Say a prayer and think positive happy thoughts so fear can not enterwhen you walk on that stage. keep rehearsing until it becomes 2nd nature and you don't even have to think about it. I know you will be wonderful no matter what because you sing with love in your heart. :hug:Your Gold dress and black tights sound like beautiful outfit

Try not to be scared- make the stage your home - your place to shine and give your gift of song. Say a prayer and think positive happy thoughts so fear can not enterwhen you walk on that stage. keep rehearsing until it becomes 2nd nature and you don't even have to think about it. I know you will be wonderful no matter what because you sing with love in your heart. :hug:Your Gold dress and black tights sound like beautiful outfit

thank you qbee you aways great friend to me

i'll try to think of happy things and you and MJ :)

hi all
i'm back home i did it i did it
i sing loud and clear and eveybody was so proud of me

and i got alots of flowers and my gardeners papers too

know everybody is at my house so i have to get back and see everybody

later i'll post pictures and the video of me sing o.k

Whoo Hooo !! Im so proud you did it Emily. Cant wait to see the pics and video :)

How did you get over your stage fright. ?

Whoo Hooo !! Im so proud you did it Emily. Cant wait to see the pics and video :)

How did you get over your stage fright. ?

thank you qbee i'm proud of myself and all my family is proud of me cause i'm shy person outside of me but i did it and my father is so proud of me that yesterday my father give me $40.00 :)

i just pray and pray and pray and i put my head down so many times and pray and pray and when i got on stage i through of happy things :yes: :)

my sing lesson teach told me that there is anyother recital happen in june i think i don't have time for that cause i'm working on two songs right one is smile by glee and another is imagine by john lennon

sometime today i'll post pictures and 2 videos too

ooh qbee how can i change my thread title somehow i can't so can you change the title of it please and thank you cause i don't how?

Back