Tom Sneddon should be in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you wouldn't think Michael Jackson had any good in his life for all the crap parts that are endlessly brought up.

When I die I hope people focus of my achievements and the joy I brought in my life (if any) and not focus on all my bad times.

Whenever there is a feature on MJ on TV or in print that mentions the allegations it annoys me that it's brought up, yet so many fans do it as well.

For all the threads on here about Sneddon/Bashir/LMP/Jermaine and many others whos names I don't recognise you wouldn't think that Michael Jackson was the world's most successful musical artist with the best selling album ever and who created moments of wonder for us all to enjoy forever. You'd think he was merely a victim.

I agree. He needs to be punished for all the wrong he did. I still don't understand why he did this, why he wanted to bring down such a great man - perhaps it was his own insecurities and pathetic outlook on life that made him do it, I don't know and I'll never understand it. Michael deserved so much more, its like he loved all the people in the world so much and got so much hatred back its not fair and it breaks my heart every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back