Tom Mesereau Talks Michael, upcoming Trial, etc

billyworld99

Proud Member
We were honored to have the opportunity to interview Thomas Mesereau, the lead attorney of Michael Jackson's defense team for the 2005 trial. In this interview, he discusses a wide variety of topics, including his interest in the role of the Freedom Riders in the Civil Rights Movement. He then shares what it was like to represent Michael in 2005. He also shares his thoughts on the coming legal proceedings for Conrad Murray and what fans can expect to hear in the courtroom. Finally, he speaks on the future of Michael’s legacy. We highly recommend this interview for anyone that is planning on following Conrad Murray’s trial and would like an idea of what is to come.

We would like to thank Thomas Mesereau for this interview. Your words and your work are much appreciated by fans and we are so grateful to have you

click link to listen to interview
http://positivelymichael.podbean.co...velymichael’s-interview-with-thomas-mesereau/

yes, is it possible? because my mother language is not English and sometimes it's hard for me to understand all the words. i don't want to miss anything.

if you add A trascript, i'll be very happy.

thank you

with L.O.V.E.

Same here. A transcript would be great :angel: This interview sounds interesting.

Thanks! Yes, a transcript would be great. Maybe Positively Michael would put up one later :)

Thomas Mesereau is one awesome individual :)

I message positvitly Michael about a transcript waiting for their response

one the members is going to see if they can provide us with a transcript :)

My love to you Mr. Mesereau. It was a blessing that you came into Michael's life, thank you for always supporting Michael and thank you for being someone he could trust.

Thanks for posting the interview.

http://www.positivelymichael.com/fo...chael%92s-Trial-Partnership-with-Tom-Mesereau

The staff of PositivelyMichael is pleased to announce that we will be partnering with Thomas Mesereau during Conrad Murray’s involuntary manslaughter trial. Tom was Michael Jackson's lead defense attorney for the 2005 trial, and his vast knowledge of legal discourse and trial activities will be an amazing resource to help MJ fans and the greater community better understand the ins and outs of the coming legal proceedings. As fans, it is very important that we can all stand together in unity and raise our voices in support of Michael with accuracy and authority during the trial. With Tom's help, we will all have an easier time fully understanding everything that is going on and hopefully limit the amount of mis-information that will undoubtedly be spread in the coming weeks.

During the trial, we will be releasing regular podcasts in which Tom will answer fan questions. We have created a sticky thread in the Investigation Section of our forum where your can submit your questions to Tom. We will also accept questions through twitter (@posmike). Since the questions posted on our forum will be most easily accessible they will be answered with higher priority. Everyone is welcome to post questions on the forum here:http://www.positivelymichael.com/forums/showthread.php?23734-Question-Submissions-for-Tom-Mesereau

We will unfortunately not be able to use every submitted question, so our team will choose the questions based on relevance, importance and interest in the fan community. Remember, these questions are meant to assist fans in getting as much information as possible out of the legal proceedings, so choose them well!

Thanks to all of our members, our readers, our listeners, and of course Thomas Mesereau. We hope that through this partnership, seeking justice for Michael will be just a little bit easier.

-PositivelyMichael Staff

Back