Tom Gregory @ Michael's House

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Re: Tom Gregory @ Havenhurst?

Must be out of the loop, but I have no idea what OVGuide is, nor who Tom Gregory is. He said something about the homeowners of the neighborhood and the Christmas decorations still being on the gate. This is legit, or some way to get a response from within Michael's home/security, etc.?

Plus, title of thread is Tom Gregory @ Havenhurst. I thought the Christmas decorations on the gate were at Michael's Beverly Hills home, which is not Havenhurst to my knowledge.

they are at the Beverly Hills home the person who wrote Hayvenhurst just didnt know that it wastn Hayvenhurst

That OVGuide is the site u watch Movies that didn't come out yet and others stuff etc. I just checked on that site as I typin' and it says Http/1.1 Service Unavailable . I wonder somebody finally got ride of that site lol. That site had almost everything wanted. Now this guy probably might use it now.

Edit: Nevermind it works, like I said that OVGuide.com is a Movie music and show site. So this makes this guy is fake.

Last edited:
well this guy has been to "Michaels" house 4 times now. One of these days someone is going to come out of that gate and clean that dudes clock.

How is it this guy can get away with bothering him so much if this is in fact Michael's house.?

yea you can describe it its not to hard to do...

This video is about yadda yadda yadda.. post the video. Saves people having to click to watch some a$$hole bug michael and the guard at the gate.

btw you may not be one of those people who like the DUH thing but i dont so if you would please knock it off.

Yeah this dude is fake that OVGuide.com is a Free Movie, Music and Show site.

didnt sum1 say a while ago this wasnt mikes house when he was trying 2give him bread lol

yea you can describe it its not to hard to do...

This video is about yadda yadda yadda.. post the video. Saves people having to click to watch some a$$hole bug michael and the guard at the gate.

btw you may not be one of those people who like the DUH thing but i dont so if you would please knock it off.

The description is in the title.

And dont give me a reason to duh you and I wont...duh! lol :tease:(Just playin! :D )

I though it was funny how Mikes peeps handle morons like this and then that person just taking the bag to gid rid of the guy. lol

man.. leave it Tom. How many times have he tried to get into Michaels house now? Michael still has his christmast decorations up because BLANKET REALLY LIKES CHRISTMAS! :rolleyes:

do these videos you post have a point or what?

Is he for real? Some people are ridiculous the lengths they go to to get attention. He's pathetic. He really gets on my nerves. Get this off!

This guy should just leave Michael alone.

I'd be pissed as like crazy if I was Michael!

p.s. LMAO at the end!

Last edited:
Back