Today was an AWESOME day!

ForeverTheKing

Proud Member
i had SO MUCH FUN at the block party held at 2300 Jackson Street today! It was very well put together and entertaining the whole day. There was a magic show, the slide man performed (the guy that sings the cha cha slide lol) fans got on stage and performed their favorite MJ songs, a band called "triple dose" performed which consisted of 2 of MJ's cousins (both Jacksons) and the ORIGINAL FREAKING KEYBOARD PLAYER FROM J5 Ronny Rancifer (he was onstage killing the keys!),a nd to top it all off JERMAINE JACKSON called in and said some extremely kind words to everyone..the night ended with a candle light vigil with everyone singing heal the world and holding hands...it was SUCH AN AMAZING NIGHT.

Me and my friend noticed a white bird that seemed to stick around the area..we joked and said that was Michael looking down on us

The party will now be a yearly event so if anyone missed it this year you can always go next year!

Aw that sounds amazing! I should have gone too this, I don't live that far away. Darn it!! Hope you had enough fun for all of us :)

Back