Today Show segment re: "All In Your Name" video footage

You're welcome. Hmm I think I posted this in the wrong section. I meant to post it in the News and Announcement section. Can the mods please move it there? Thanks.

thank you so much for sharing that..I NEED to see and hear the rest of that footage....I hope that Mr. Gibb will release it soon.

Oh, I'm happy this is getting some attention from the media for a change. ... Hope the song will get released, eventually. ...

I am just amazed by this footage. Seeing Michael in the studio is a fresh thing to my eyes. I love how they spoke positively about Michael and didn't underrate him. I hope we get to hear this song. Michael sounds amazing.

Wonderful, Thank you. It is so great to see him at work. His children probably have so many home videos of him. However, I noticed the female announcer said an "unlikely pair"--not really. Michael loved the Bee Gees and even hummed part of their songs, but only we fans will know that I guess.

Thankyou for sharing. It`s a nice report. Hopefully more media will report about this incredible cooperation and the look of Michael at work.

Ah yes. Thank you Suzy for posting that piece.
Seeing that it's getting media attention now gives me
confidence AIYN will see the light of day....in it's entirety.
I appreciate Brian Balthazer's excitement and positive outlook.

Love Michael's falsetto. :heart:

It's all so bittersweet. :cry:

Wonderful, Thank you. It is so great to see him at work. His children probably have so many home videos of him. However, I noticed the female announcer said an "unlikely pair"--not really. Michael loved the Bee Gees and even hummed part of their songs, but only we fans will know that I guess.

Yeah... Well, the media will always find something, if not anything about Michael unlikely or bizarre, these are, like, the two key words they always seem to be using. ... But I stopped caring about what they think a long time ago. ..

The report from the Today show is made with high regard for Michael. There is no need for complaint.

The account was terminated. Anymore links?

What on earth? Did my eyes deceive me? They spoke POSITIVELY about Michael?WOW!

Back