Today – not so bad… My way to live now, read this, dear friends.

Merites

Proud Member
I just would like to tell how I spent this day.. And now in the evening my feelings are not so terrible as yesterday. Today I met with fans from my city - we have met early in the morning and spent together all day...
We went to the zoo. Strange place to visit in this tragic time, maybe. But we haven't been there for years.. Of course, we were not interested in animals, but it was really good way to have a rest - rest for the thoughts, soul... we were talking about Michael almost all the time. About his life, words in his songs, his children, and about heaven.. about Elvis, John Lennon, even Mozart. Sometimes it was sad and we has tears on our eyes, but sometimes it was ok, we are SOOO glad that we have each other, understand each other, have the same feelings. Around us were many animals and children (it is a Sunday, so really a lot children came to the zoo with theie parents). Also there are many attractions in the zoo.. And all this atmosphere reminded us Neverland. Of course we remember that Michael loved children most of all, and animals too. We were talking about his soul and felt really in his world, it was so peaceful.
We had bags and small things (don't know how it called) on the clothes - with his photos. Some people noticed that. One girl came to us, and started to ask about Michael. She told us that began to listen to his music just a few weeks ago, and was shocked when heard that terrible news. We told her that we will gather in a big company next Saturday (we have traditions to gather in 9 days after death). So, she told us that she would come too. I think she will be a new fan. We were so glad about that, we told her a lot about him..

And I really realized that he live in our hearts. We are happy that we lived in the same time with Michael Jackson. We will tell our children about him (we are all have different age – from 14 to 30-…. ). Unfortunately, I have never seen him personally, I was dreaming to see him on stage, that was the biggest dream I ever had. And it could come true in September. But God took his Angel to Heaven earlier. So, he has done all on this planet.

Dear fans! We are really a big family. Meet with each other, talk to each other. Write here. This pain – I don’t know when it will go away.. But at the moment I want to believe in better times. I wish all of you to get better…

Dear Michael! I know that you have been with us today… You could be everywhere now. I love you, my King!!!! I miss you so much!!!! But I promise myself that I will be strong.

Back