Today is the day I cried

ElleBella

Proud Member
A couple of months ago I was doing my online banking and noticed a few thousand dollars were gone, I called the bank and they said it had been taken out. I called my husband and he said he paid something off. I didn't worry about it and brushed it off. Well, today I'm doing my online banking and we just got a few thousand had been put into account. I called the bank and they said that ticketmaster, some hotel, and plane tickets had all been refunded. I called my husband and he said that he had gotten tickets for the concert and booked plane and hotel tickets as well for our anniversary. I don't know if I cried because I was unknowingly going to see Michael at one point or that my husband was being really sweet. Anyways, just to let some people know, we got our refund and it seems to be in full.

What a lovely husband, however I imagine it a bittersweet moment.

Aw, I'm crying now for you.

You have such a nice husband.

it's sad ...but you've got a really sweet husband *big hug*

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that you would have gone, but not known it yet :( And yes, your husband sounds like a lovely person :)

oh wow, what an intense moment, i am sorry that you went through that...maybe you and your husband should take a relaxing get away vacation with the money instead...?? even though the concerts would have been soo much better...

awwwww wow that is very touching :cry: What an amazing husband you have.. :yes: Story made me emotional :cry: :hug:

oh wow, what an intense moment, i am sorry that you went through that...maybe you and your husband should take a relaxing get away vacation with the money instead...?? even though the concerts would have been soo much better...

Oh that would be fun. But, he is never home, he's been on the road for almost a year straight. So having him home is a huge treat. I'm still upset that we were going, and really REALLY shocked that he pulled this whole thing off without me knowing haha.

A couple of months ago I was doing my online banking and noticed a few thousand dollars were gone, I called the bank and they said it had been taken out. I called my husband and he said he paid something off. I didn't worry about it and brushed it off. Well, today I'm doing my online banking and we just got a few thousand had been put into account. I called the bank and they said that ticketmaster, some hotel, and plane tickets had all been refunded. I called my husband and he said that he had gotten tickets for the concert and booked plane and hotel tickets as well for our anniversary. I don't know if I cried because I was unknowingly going to see Michael at one point or that my husband was being really sweet. Anyways, just to let some people know, we got our refund and it seems to be in full.

Awwww that is really sweet of your husband. You are a lucky woman!

Wow...that is so sad....but sweet all at the sametime...you have a very sweet and considerate husband...he knows how much you love mj and he wanted to share you with him on your anniversary...how awesome

do he have a brother? lol

Oh wow, your story made me teary eyed! I would be very happy if I ever find a husband like yours! He's so very sweet that he did this for you! I also understand that it's also bittersweet.

Back