ToDAY is Sept 3-One year later....

Ankita

Proud Member
Its Sept 3rd today and I have been finding it so hard to get through the day...finding it so hard to breathe...been crying so much....just wanted to give us all a tight hug and hold each other's hands...

Sending all my eternal love to our beloved Michael, and keeping him and all his loved ones and the entire loving fan community in my prayers...
Miss him so, so very much ...

Thankyou for everything dearest Michael...your spirit is in the blissfull Heavens, your beautiful physical body is resting in a peaceful place and your glorious legacy is mesmerizing everyone all around the world...we love you more with every passing day, we are so forever proud of you and we shall do you proud! May God bless you always and forever sweetest one! We are together in L.O.V.E. forever...:angel:

:( It feels like yesterday when I remember being here during the day, trying to keep my mind off things. I bawled my eyes out the next day when I saw that video. It still breaks my heart. Rest in Peace my beautiful angel, I look to the sky and smile when I see you twinkling from the heavens.

I am just starting to cry now just thinking what was happening last year. This is the 4th time today I had cried over Michael. And it is only mid afternoon here. And I really don't understand it last year when what was happening with Michael. I still have trouble saying the f or the d word in the same sentence with Michael. I was not crying at all though I was earlier especially when I was saying a prayer for him and his children. But that night as that was going on I just could not cry at all. I think it might have something to do with that sign that I know I had gotten from God. Telling me that Michael really is one of his angels now. Because I had saw an angel shaped cloud after I had said that prayer. And that cloud was not there before. I was taping it from what CNN was showing of it. And all I had wanted to do was to watch some of my MJ videos that I have especially my HIStory concerts. But now I just can't handle watching him and I can hardly handle listening to him now. I think that really sad MJ dream I had about a month ago. Has put me right back to how I almost was when I had first gotten the horrible news. But I still can't believe it has been a year now. :sad: :boohoo:

I just can't believe it's been already whole year since this night (it was night in Europe), this soft piano sound and then... the casket, Mrs Jackson, PPB :cry:
I still cannot cope with it and I am trying not to even think that all of this really happened. I am even finding myself talking about Michael in present. But anniversaries (25.6, 7.7, 3.7) causes I must face the reality. And I hate this reality.
Hugs to all of you guys here :hug: :cry:

All my love to MJ and his family, especially the children.

R.I.P. King Michael

30c28g3.jpg

God!
its went so fast...i can remember it like it was yesterday :boohoo:

that is so beautiful. Michael must have stood there for sometime looking at all of us before going up the steps..... I can just imagine, his curly hair carefully blowing in the wind...almost like at the end of each concert, the last song....he has his moment when he looks at the audience and embrace the love and take a mental picture....

I cant believe how fast the time is going...where has the year been....

Time is going simply too fast.
It seems ages since he walked this earth and there was always the hope we will see him again. Now we hope for different things. I long for the day I'll see him again. I miss him every day. Really, every single day.
Hugs to all of you, friends. That night.... what a terrible night that was and how much I cried :weeping:

Time is going simply too fast.
It seems ages since he walked this earth and there was always the hope we will see him again. Now we hope for different things. I long for the day I'll see him again. I miss him every day. Really, every single day.
Hugs to all of you, friends. That night.... what a terrible night that was and how much I cried :weeping:

Same with me it was 6:30 pm EST that day when I had gotten the worst news ever. I was in my MJ room when I had gotten the horrible news on my tv. I just practically spent almost the rest of that night in my room just totally crying. I even just cried myself to sleep that night. And just hoping when I wake up it was all just a horrible nightmare. And Michael is alive and well and with his children.

Back