Today is my 40th Annivisary of being a Jackson Fan

THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Proud Member
It was 40 years ago today when I "officially" became a bonified Jackson fanatic. I remember I was standing on the sidewalk at the park when my cousin handed me the Jackson 5ive TCB Magazine and I was head over heels. I was only 11 years old back then and it has been a glorious ride!:yes: HAPPY JACKSONING DAY TO ME! :tease:

Ticie,
The Jacksonologist

Congratulations!!!

I must be very proud! And Michael would certainly be proud of you too. :)

I wish you more 40 years of fandom! :D

wowwwwwwww congratulations. that is so kewl and as renata sayed i hope there will be another 40 years of fandom. :)

It was 40 years ago today when I "officially" became a bonified Jackson fanatic. I remember I was standing on the sidewalk at the park when my cousin handed me the Jackson 5ive TCB Magazine and I was head over heels. I was only 11 years old back then and it has been a glorious ride!:yes: HAPPY JACKSONING DAY TO ME! :tease:

Ticie,
The Jacksonologist

great testament to Michael that a fan has been a fan of the most popular entertainer of all time for that many years, and that entertainer is still the center of attention.

congratulations on ur fortieth of being an MJ fan!

Congratulations :party:

This is so heart warming :wub: Michael will definitely be very touched to have you as a fan to be with him through his thick and thin. I believe the younger generations will do the samething too. After many years, we will also be very proud to say we have being a fan for how many years.

Happy Jacksoning day to you :cheeky: and keep Michaeling :cheers:

Wow! Now that's what I call longevity....:dance_party:Yay!

wow! Contratulations! Michael would definately be very proud and humbled. I told my friend I was going to be MJ's fan forever and she said "So a superstar is for life, not just for christmas". I think I agree, no matter what you've stayed with michael because he's the greastest as a person and a performer! :punk:

and i thought my 18yrs was a long while lol congrats! i cant wait till my 40th anniversary lol

Ticie,
The Jacksonologist

How COOL...!!!:clapping:

Ticie,
The Jacksonologist

Lovely.... Congratulations .

Congratulations. If you have seen Michael on tour from 1979-81, I'd really appreciate it if you could post any information about The Jacksons setlist on a thread on this subject in The Grove Theory section.

WOW!! Congratulations :D I've been a fan for 15 years!!!

Back