today in my newpaper there are talking MJ hometown

rockstar

Proud Member
i saw it in my newpaper today in paper i ready it WOW :clapping:

so here is to ready it :D and :yes: you can cleck on the picture to ready it :)
MJHOMETOWN.jpg

This is Wonderful!! A tourist attraction. Hopefully their will be thousands of such tours, millions. The Immortal Michael Jackson. Also, this will boost Gary's horrific economy.

this should be great for gary i heard its a pretty horrific place...i'm sure it was the murder capital of america a few years ago.

one thing i've always wondered about this house on 2300, has nobody moved into it since the jacksons moved out in 69? because i know that Michael doesn't own and i don't think any of the other famiy memembers wanted to buy it (because lets face it if they wanted to buy, even just for memories sake its not exactly gonna break the bank i mean a small house in a terrible neigbouorhood...). It seems no one has lived there since and i'm confused as to why...

this should be great for gary i heard its a pretty horrific place...i'm sure it was the murder capital of america a few years ago.

one thing i've always wondered about this house on 2300, has nobody moved into it since the jacksons moved out in 69? because i know that Michael doesn't own and i don't think any of the other famiy memembers wanted to buy it (because lets face it if they wanted to buy, even just for memories sake its not exactly gonna break the bank i mean a small house in a terrible neigbouorhood...). It seems no one has lived there since and i'm confused as to why...

I'm pretty sure a family lives there.

It would be so good for Gary if the city got a boost. I'm tired of hearing stories of "miserable, horrible Gary." It produced the world's greatest entertainer and deserves better!

I'm pretty sure there's an uncle of Michael living there. That was recorded on Dutch television last year orso, they went for a trip through the USA and also visited Gary and the house, they knocked on the door and talked to the uncle. He said he had 'nothing to talk about, all is in the newspapers...so we can read those'.:scratch:
And he said Michael and his siblings never went back there.

Nice article! :)

actually his cousin lives there.
and mj came back in 03.
i was there lol

and gary really isn't that bad.

Didn't Michael own it at some point? And someone in his family lived there? What happened with that, did he sell it or what?

Didn't Michael own it at some point? And someone in his family lived there? What happened with that, did he sell it or what?

i don't think he's ever OWNED it, but it's always been in the family.
and his COUSIN lives there. I saw him there the day MJ passed

Back