Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: September 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Proud Member
September 19th, 1991:
Today, an episode of 'The Simpsons' entitled Stark Raving Dad aired. Under the alias John Jay Smith, Michael guest starred and also wrote one of the songs performed in the episode ('Lisa It's Your Birthday'). Due to contractual obligations, a vocal impersonator was used for the musical segments. Michael's other contributions to The Simpsons includes writing and performing the backup vocals to the UK number one hit 'Do The Bartman' in 1990.

Quote of the Day
:
"I was a veteran, before I was a teenager."

--

007.jpg

Michael at the wedding of Elizabeth Taylor, October 1991

Be safe today everyone. :)

Tom I love that episode - Thank for the video

Michael looked so beautiful in this pic at Elizabeths wedding. Oh and so did Elizabeth LOL

Although Michael's voice wasnt used in the episode. He did write the song and recorded
record a Demo of the song . I believe that is the actual demo in the video above

Tom I love that episode - Thank for the video

Michael looked so beautiful in this pic at Elizabeths wedding. Oh and so did Elizabeth LOL

Although Michael's voice wasnt used in the episode. He did write the song and recorded
record a Demo of the song . I believe that is the actual demo in the video above

I'm glad you added that...I thought it sounded like a incredibly good impersonator.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back