Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: May 5th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~MAY 5~

The Jackson family moves into a new house that they purchased in Hayvenhurst, Encino.
hayvenhurst.jpg

Concert in Portland ( Oregon )

The Jackson family organizes a surprise party to honour Katherine at the Bistro Garden . Michael offers her a Rolls Royce! [Video @ the end]

Michael Jackson became the first non-Soviet to be featured while advertising a product on Russian television.

Concerts on Minneapolis (Minnessota) which end the first leg of the tour. (2nd concert of 3)

The Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney single "Say Say Say" was certified platinum by the RIAA.
say-say-say.jpg

Michael is invited by ex president Jimmy Carter to Atlanta in order to boost the
Atlanta Immunisation Drive. Afterwards, Michael joins Ted Turner, Jane Fonda, Emmanuel Lewis & Lisa Marie Presley in the front row during the Kids Celebration at OMNI.[Video @ the end]

Michael & Tarak Ben Ammar attend the Italian TV Award Ceremont Telegatti in Milano where MIchael present an award with Luciano Pavarotti. Michael works on a duet project with Pavarotti Called What More Can I Give... [Video @ the end]

2005 (DAY 46)
Michael goes to court with Katherine, Joe & Jermaine. The defense opens his case with the testimonies of Wade Robson & Brett Barnes (who stay at Neverland with their families)
a11.jpga111.jpga111a.jpga121.jpga1111.jpga1112.jpga1122.jpga1212.jpga11111.jpga11121.jpga11222.jpga111222.jpga1122222.jpga111121212.jpg

Raymone Bain, Michael's former manager and spokersperson, files a lawsuit in Washington D.C claiming breach of contract; quantum meruit and unjust enrichment and she asks for 44 millions $.

Dr. Tohme Tohme is officially terminated as Michael's manager and disbarred from having any subsequent affiliation with him or any of his numerous established entities (including MJJ Productions and the newer MJJ Kingdom).

Michael hires Frank Dileo as his new manager.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Jackson family organizes a surprise party to honour Katherine at the Bistro Garden

1993 Michael Jackson and Jimmy Carter

1997 Michael present an award with Luciano Pavarotti. Michael works on a duet project with Pavarotti Called What More Can I Give...

Quote of the day: "I know my race. I just look in the mirror. I know I'm black."
- Michael Jackson (Remarks at National Action Network headquarters *9 July 2002*)

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

HAVe A WONderful SATurday :heart: :)

May 5th was/ is my mum's and aunt's birthday. interesting to read all of the things MJ did on the same day, and sad that all 3 of them are not physically here anymore

Thank you earthlyme for the videos. Just another reminder of how beautiful Michael is:wub::wub::wub::wub::boohoo. I miss him so much...:(

Back