Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: May 4th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~MAY 4~

Birth of Michael's mother, Katherine Esther Scruse in Barbour Country, Alabama. She is the daughter of Martha Mattie Upshaw and Prince Albert Scruse .
Katherine-Jackson-when-she-was-young.jpg

Katherine gives birth to Sigmund “Jackie” Jackson.
jackiejackson.jpg

Concerts on Minneapolis (Minnessota) which end the first leg of the tour. (1st of 3 concerts)
BAD88may.jpg

Michael, Frank, Grace & the kids check in the Sheraton Bel Harbour in Miami Beach where Michael completes the recording & mixing of Invincible with Bruce Swedien, Rodney Jerkins & Teddy Riley.

Michael meets Dr Alex Farshchian who becomes his personal physician.

Michael meets comedian Chris Tucker through Gavin Arvizo. Michael & Chris become friends and record a new version of Don't Stop Til You Get Enough for the soundtrack of Rush Hour 2. [Video @ the end] :D

2005(Day 45)
Michael goes to court with Katherine & Joe. The prosecution rests its case after Rudy Provencio's cross examination.

zzza.jpgzzzaa.jpgzzzaaa.jpgzzzaaa1.jpgzzzaaaa.jpgzzzaaaa1.jpgzzzaaaaa.jpgzzzaaaaa1.jpgzzzaaaaaa.jpgzzzaaaaaaa1.jpg

Michael goes to see "Spider Man 3" at Brenden Theatres (Palms) in Las Vegas.

Chris Tucker Sings "DSTYGE" in his Hit Movie "Rush Hour 2" :lol:

[video=youtube;xwwDAh6FB1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwwDAh6FB1E[/video]

Quote of the day: I sit there and say, 'Please don't call me up, I am too shy.' But once I get up there, I take control of myself. Being onstage is magic. There's nothing like it. You feel the energy of everybody who's out there. You feel it all over your body. When the lights hit you, it's all over, I swear it is.
- ♥Michael Jackson♥

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY :heart: :)

Last edited:
Many thanks :clapping:

I love this version of DSTYGE, C.Tucker is really funny !

The Katherine Jackson info makes me wish one of the Jacksons (preferably Jackie, Tito or Jermaine) would go on that show "Who do you think you are" where they trace a celebrity's genealogy. It would be so interesting.

That was a very difficult day in court for Michael. Having to listen to all the despicable lies as the prosecution summed up their case against him. I believe this this is before his Defense team took over to present their side and take down and discredit all the witnesses in cross examination. It must have been heartbreaking and scary to hear all the despicable things being publicly summarized. You can see how tired he was in those pics and also looked like his eyes were swollen from crying :(

This was a terrible scary thing to have to go though. Even when its over you are not right for long time after such an ordeal.. The stress and fear you felt is ever present and doesn't just disappear. Those looking at it after the fact will never know the sheer panic we all went through. I am actually typing through my tears now just remebering how it was. I can tell you It takes a long time to heal. Think of how you felt at the time going through this with Michael . We were devastated scared out of our minds for Michael and just heartbroken Those who were around at that time think how long it laid on your mind and haunted you for yrs after. multiply that 100 times for Michael. He would be forever changed, But He was a very strong man to overcome it all. It took a huge amount of courage to step back in the ring to claim the title that what was rightfully his. I believe he was able and would have taken over the world once again and knocked it off it's axis, had he not been so rudely interrupted.

Back