Today in Michael Jackson History May 2nd

qbee

Proud Member

Today in Michael Jackson History May 2nd

HISTORICAL DATES

1970 - The Jackson Five play their first headlining concert, at the Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA.

1973 - The Jackson 5 play at the Budokan in Tokyo, Japan.

1979 - Michael and the Jacksons perform Destiny Tour concert in St. Petersburg Fla.

1997 - Michael arrives in Munich, Germany, where he is presented with a plaque from soccer club 1860 Munich, as well as a blue and white soccer-shirt saying 'Michael Jackson' on the back, at the Munich Olympic Stadium. Michael then takes part in a news conference with Tarak Ben Ammar, organised by Mama Concerts, in the stadium. German TV stations carry live coverage of the conference, which centers on Michael's connection with Marcel Avram, who is imprisoned for tax evasion and his company, Mama Concerts.

PICTURE OF THE DAY

33yntkm.jpg

Michael at the Olympia Stadium for press conference in Munich 1997

SONG OF THE DAY

Bless His Soul - Destiny Album HQ

http://youtu.be/9vgrHbrQROU

VIDEOS OF THE DAY

Michael at the Olympia Stadium in Munich 1997

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKTnx04SY2k

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Sometimes when you're treated unfairly it
makes you stronger and more determined."

~ Michael Jackson ~

* For your convenience > MJJC Index For all "Today In Michael Jackson History" Threads

* A major part of historical data comes from Michael Jackson: A Visual Documentary

Your support and comments are greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contribute to this thread by commenting, adding pictures, videos or any other information related to this day in MJ History. Please PM Qbee if you find any misinformation or broken links to pictures, videos etc.

Michael has been honored at so many events and countries that it is amazing. It is really an honor to be his fan.

^^Oh you are too funny; your keen eyes spot everything. I was looking at him pointing his finger & thinking we should have a thread with him pointing his finger like that. That extended hand and finger seem to be everywhere. In fact, I even saw him doing that as a teen, but I can't remember if little Michael did it too.

Back