Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: May 29th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~MAY 29~

bad_era_2.jpg

Katherine gives birth to Maureen “Rebbie” Jackson .

ribbiebday.jpg

Katherine gives birth to LaToya Yvonne Jackson.

Latoya-Jackson-Waist.jpg

Michael performs in concert to an audience of 53,600 in Turin, Italy. Michael’s Italian concerts reportedly produce two bootleg CDs, ‘My Way,’ a taping of a show on May 23 and ‘Michael Jackson Live,’ the taping of a concert on May 29. [Video/Audio @ the end- IJCSLY]

‘Scream’, the first single from Michael’s forthcoming ‘History’ album is released around the world.

SCREAM RELEASE.jpg

Michael arrives in Bremen ( Germany ) with Tarak Ben Ammar and they attend a press conference.

Prince Michael Jr is taken to a Paris hotel suit with his nannies so that his daddy can join him after each concert of the European tour. Debbie also flies every week end to spend time with Michael & their son.

005-23.jpg008-15.jpg001-30.jpg014-11.jpg010-13.jpg018-9.jpg031-6.jpg

Michael has business meetings in his hotel and then he goes out for a shopping spree.

According to a report by contact music, R&B sensation Ne-Yo has confirmed he is working on Michael’s new album. “I’m submitting songs for his new album,” he says. “He’s being very selective; very picky, but he’s supposed to be. This is a going to be a really important album.”

Michael invites some fans into the Center Staging and reveals that he had gone to bed thinking it was 10 concerts and woke up finding out it was 50.

Michael has curly hair!

mjcrop.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Michael in Turin, Italy (1988)-IJCSLY

[video=youtube;ws92V73ngGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws92V73ngGM[/video]

**Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a good one! :heart: :)

Last edited:
Back