Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: May 22nd

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~MAY 22~

0mjsmile.jpg

It is announced that the Jackson's forthcoming "Victory Tour" will not sell Michael Jackson related merchandise at the Tours venues. It will sell only the Jackson's related merchandise at each show
bw-Press-Conference-The-Jacksons-1984-Victory-Tour-2.jpg

Michael visits children who suffer from cancer in the ‘Bambini-Gesu Children’s Hospital’ in Rome. He signs autographs and gives away sweets and records to the little patients. He promises a check of 100,000 pounds to the hospital.
MJPAYS4FUNERAL.jpg

Michael Jackson financed the funeral of a 9-year-old boy that had been killed in a drive-by shooting.

mj5-88bambinogeshosp-italy-1.jpg

ARTICLE: Michael pays for the Funeral of 9-year-old victim of Gang Violence

Michael is in London to give a second deposition for the Marc Schaffel's lawsuit. [Video @ the end]

Michael arrives in London on a flight from Los Angeles with Grace & the kids.

00mjlondon.jpg00mjlondonn.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Michael Jackson Deposition 2006

[video=youtube;7Y7QYBa1jgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y7QYBa1jgg[/video]

Quote of the day: "
Life laughs at you when you are unhappy and smiles at you when you are happy. But life salutes you when you make others happy."

-Charlie Chaplin ♥

**Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a good one! :heart: :)

Attachments

• jacksonsshowu.jpg
    jacksonsshowu.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 5
  • jaxsonsJET.jpg
    jaxsonsJET.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 7fac.jpg
    7fac.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 5
  • mjindianapolice2003.jpg
    mjindianapolice2003.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
  • bad-25-pack-mj-e1337611030932.jpg
    bad-25-pack-mj-e1337611030932.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 6
This bit is from the article Michael pays for the Funeral of 9-year-old victim of Gang Violence
""This is the first time I've ever had anyone contact me totally unsolicited," said Sutton. "This man has a special quality about him and I hope his actions inspire others to do the same.""

Michael = :angel:

^ It touches my heart whenever I read/hear/see what Michael has done for people around the world! I'm not talking about the charities, I'm talking about the things he PERSONALLY did to help families, children...etc... I dont think we'll ever know how many people he helped like this... but I'm sure we're gonna find out in the years to come. :) :heart:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Yep, the REASON why we find out NOW... is that Michael's CARE and :heart: was GENUINE and NOT meant for 'publicity' and every day, I gain even more RESPECT and LOVE for this man, who was too pure for this cruel world...

Back