Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: May 1st

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~May 1~

Police in California were called to a jewelry store after employees reported a suspicious person. The person turned out to be Michael Jackson shopping in disguise. [Video @ the end]

A man was arrested for repeatedly attempting to trespass on Michael Jackson's estate in Encino, CA.

Michael is in Washington to accept a Point Of Light Award from President Bush. While in Washington , Michael visits a little girl, Raynal Pope, who was mauled by dogs.

mj5-92-pointoflightaward-1.jpg

It was reported that Michael Jackson wanted to direct his first movie. The film Jackson wanted was an adaptation of Jennings Michael Burch's book "They Cage the Animals at Night."

Michael is spotted on a shopping spree in Aventura ( Florida ) [Video @ the end]

1989- Police in California were called to a jewelry store after employees reported a suspicious person. The person turned out to be Michael Jackson shopping in disguise.

[video=youtube;AI-6A_AIsZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-6A_AIsZ8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

They Cage the Animals at Night :cry:

[video=youtube;fJwrr94BiAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwrr94BiAo&feature=related[/video]

2003 Michael Shopping :heart:

[video=youtube;ihRUHgE1_eA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihRUHgE1_eA[/video]

Quote of the day: “Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche. ”
-♥ Michael Jackson ♥

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

HAVe a VERy NICe DAY :heart: :)

Last edited:
Every day i'm enjoying at look at this thread !! thank you:clapping:

I didn't know Michael is spotted on a shopping spree in Aventura at this date , I love him in this video :wub:

I have these historical events

"Maybe Tomorrow" LP enters both the Black and Pop Charts
where it reaches number 1 and 11 respectively.

Michael receives a charity award at the Bollywood Awards held
at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in New York .

Last edited:
Thank you :Flowers: I love watching MJ private home movie shopping spree in a grocery store (So cute)

Here is some more about The littel girl who was mauled by Dogs that MJ visited
President George Bush presents Michael with his second "Point of Light" award for his continuing support of deprived children. During his stay, Michael visits little Raynal Pope, who had been injured very badly by dogs. Other sources at the time, such as the Associated Press reported that the girl's name was actually Raynelle Tucker, severely injured by four dogs March 21 in District Heights, Maryland. He spends forty five minutes with the young girl, her younger sister, Myjan and two of their cousins; they play hide-and-seek, wrestle and dance, after which Jackson poses for pictures and autographs a Beat It jacket.

Yep, I thought there was NO 'topic' today as it's 'labour' day here... I was already missing it... So thanks :blush:

I :heart: that story of the 'disguised' Michael... awww Poor Michael :no:

This 'lost' movie thingy is :boohoo

The next vid of Michael shopping is COOL :clap:

I love Michael so much, I cry for him sometimes, I wish he was here, he was such a beautiful loving person. I miss you Michael and I will always love you forever

earthlyme;3631577 said:
Quote of the day: “Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche. ”
♥ Michael Jackson ♥

So beautiful!!!! :angel:

I love Michael's home videos, so funny:wub:

"put thing into basket":D

yellow rubber cloves

"where did my cart go?":rollin:

Love it!

earthlyme;3631577 said:
ies of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche. ”

They Cage the Animals at Night :cry:

[video=youtube;fJwrr94BiAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwrr94BiAo&feature=related[/video]

Wow, I've never seen this video...:cry:

Back