Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: May 19th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~MAY 19~

rare-michael-jackson-26540756-500-413.jpg

Concert in Dayton ( Ohio )

The Jackson 5 album "Destiny" hit #33 in the U.K.
destiny.jpg

Michael arrives in Rome, Italy, and stays at the Lord Byron Hotel . [Video @ the end]

Michael receives the first ever Lifetime Achievement Award from Norris McWhirther, the Editor of the Guinness Museum of World Records in Los Angeles . [Video @ the end]

Scream, The first single from the album History is officially launched on radios worldwide.
scream cassette.jpg

During the the Forum Summit, Michael has a private meeting with President Larent Kabila of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

The California Supreme Court denied the media's request to lift a gag order in the Michael Jackson child molestation conspiracy case.

2005 (DAY 56)
Michael goes to court with Katherine. The judge refuses to allow the testimonies of Larry King & Michael Viner because they are "hearsay". The next witness is Chris Tucker' girldriend Azja Pyor. The defense then proceed by showing to the Jury a video presentation of Neverland.

11_004.jpg17_001.jpgNanajapan.jpg9_002.jpg2_005.jpg

Jermaine and Alejandra divorce is finalized and Jermaine is ordered to pay $50,000 for Alejandra's legal fees and $50,000 for child support in August 2007 this was in exchange for Alejandra's waiving her right to spousal support. It is a settlement because Alejandra was married to Nicholas Ray when she married Jermaine, and her marriage to Nicholas was never nullified, nor did she get a divorce from him. Therefore, when she married Jermaine during her marriage to Nicholas, her marriage to Jermaine was null and void.

2009 (19/20/21)
Michael goes to Dr Klein's in Berverly Hills.
23r61cy.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Michael Arrives in ROME in 1988 for 2 concerts.

[video=youtube;kqrwEKxwxs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqrwEKxwxs4[/video]

Michael receives the first ever Lifetime Achievement Award from Norris McWhirther in 1993 *Please ignore the reporter for the most part*

[video=youtube;kJRpBjwKr5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJRpBjwKr5U[/video]

Quote of the day: "
I did not find Michael weird, messed up, or anything you’ve ever heard about him. I want to say that I feel all of the allegations ever charged against Michael were false, and that in my discernment, he did not have the capacity to ever do anything except love children and let them know he would do anything to stand up for them, and help them. Just look at the magnificent work he did on their behalf in writing and co-producing “We Are The World,” and the 39 charities for children he gave to generously. That was Michael. I believe that during his trials he related to the suffering of Christ, and prayed for intervention, because he was being accused over what he loved most—children. This caused him perhaps more pain than anything in his life."

-David Pack, in "Michael Jackson, Jesus and Me: My story of Christian fellowship with the King of Pop" (June 27th, 2009)

**Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a good one! :heart: :)

Thanks earthlyme :clapping::clapping::dancin:

The Jacksons perform in the BBC program Top Of The Pops 'Show You The Way To Go'.

Wearing Seventies clothes and an afro wig, Michael attends a party at Miami’s Forge night-club
for owner Al Malnik’s 70th birthday with Aldo Cascio, Chris Tucker, Brett Ratner & Wiesner among others.

Back