earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~MAY 18~

0000000mj.jpg

Concert in Philadelphia (Pensylvania)

Concert in Nashville ( Tennessee )

Concert in Nashville ( Tennessee )

Michael’s movie Moonwalker is previewed at the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France. [Video @ the end]

The Jehovah's Witness headquarters in Brooklyn, NY, issued the statement that they "no longer considered Michael Jackson to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses," by mutual agreement.

Michael receives two awards at the BMI Pop Awards Dinner at the Regency Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Los Angeles .

In an article in "USA Today" Paul McCartney talked about the 1985 Michael Jackson takeover of the Lennon and McCartney songwriting legacy.

Michael is reunited with his sister LaToya for the first time since 1988 at Neverland. He introduces Blanket to the family.

Michael goes to court with Katherine & Randy. Cross examination of Simone Jackson followed by the testimonies of her brother Rijo , their mother Michelle Jackson (Michael's aunt), Christian Robinson & Vernee Watson-Johnson.

TRIALMMMJJJ.jpg

A new video is premiered on http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/ showing the dancers'auditions.
The 5th week of rehearsals begins at Center Staging. [Video @ the end]

hqdefault.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This Is It Dancers Auditions

[video=youtube;Wyv3vb21Z2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyv3vb21Z2w[/video]

The Original Trailer of Michael Jackson's MoonWalker

[video=youtube;JzMlB2BiI3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzMlB2BiI3A[/video]

Quote of the day:
“We look high and low for God, but somehow He's not there. So we blame Him and tell ourselves that He must have forgotten us. Or else we decide that He left us long ago, if He was ever around.""How strange," the little fish said, "to miss what is everywhere."
"Very strange," the old whale agreed. "Doesn't it remind you of fish who say they're thirsty?”

- ♥Michael Jackson♥ , Moonwalk

**Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a good one! :heart: :)

Attachments

• michael-with-baby-blanket-prince-michael-jackson-15789287-583-598.jpg
    michael-with-baby-blanket-prince-michael-jackson-15789287-583-598.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 8
  • new-king-of-pop-blanket-jackson-14043498-405-405.jpg
    new-king-of-pop-blanket-jackson-14043498-405-405.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 11

Michael is reunited with his sister LaToya for the first time since 1988 at Neverland. He introduces Blanket to the family.

I have a question about this one!

I know Michael and La Toya didn't have quite a good relationship for several years, but does this mean that they actually didn't meet for 14 years?

Billie Jean 78;3640657 said:
I have a question about this one!

I know Michael and La Toya didn't have quite a good relationship for several years, but does this mean that they actually didn't meet for 14 years?

As I remember reading… Somewhere; Michael had forgiven her about the 1993 statement she made. Latoya said on an interview with Barbara Walters (I think) that Even though he forgave her, they didnt sit down and talk about it specifically. I'm sure they have gotten together before 2002, its just might not have been recorded… :)

I hope that helps. :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Concert in Nashville ( Tennessee ) ???

1978 Interim Tour January 22nd - May 13th, 1978 (United States and Europe)

:)

Back