Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: May 16th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~MAY 16~

mjbbbaaaddd.jpg

Katherine gives birth to Janet Damito Jo Jackson in Gary.
HAPPY 46th BIRTHDAY JANET JACKSON!
micheal-jackson-3.jpg

The television special "Motown 25: Yesterday, Today and Forever" aired. It was a taping of the first time that Michael Jackson performed the moonwalk for a live audience. [Video @ the end]

Michael is on the cover of Jet magazine.
001 michael jackson JET 1988 e-Magazine selected by vivomi.com.jpg036 michael jackson JET 1988 e-Magazine selected by vivomi.com.jpg037 michael jackson JET 1988 e-Magazine selected by vivomi.com.jpg038 michael jackson JET 1988 e-Magazine selected by vivomi.com.jpg039 michael jackson JET 1988 e-Magazine selected by vivomi.com.jpg

Janet Jackson was hounded by fans who had mistakenly thought that she was Michael Jackson.
MICHAEL JACKSON & JANET JACKSON.jpg

Michael & the Chandlers fly back to Los Angeles.

1995 (May 15-20)
Michael & Janet shoot the video for Scream, directed by Mark Romanek. (2nd day)-[Video @ the end]

2005 (DAY 53)
Michael goes to court with Katherine & Randy. Testimonies of Dr Jean Seamount, Tiffany Haynes, Carole Mc Coy, Kathryn Bernard, Maria Gomez, Shane Meredith, Brian Salce, Russ Birchim & Angel VIvanco.
mjtrial.jpg

Michael takes Prince, Paris & Blanket to see "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" at Brenden Theaters (Palms/Las Vegas)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Motown 25: Yesterday, Today and Forever (1983)

Making of Scream Short Film (1995)

Quote of the day: "Most people don't know me, that is why they write such things in wich most is not true. I cry very very often because it hurts and I worry about the children, all my children all over the world, I live for them."
- ?Michael Jackson?

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a good one! :heart: :)

Thanks Earthlyme :dancin:

Happy birthday lovely Janet !

Back