Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: May 13th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~MAY 13~

BEAUTIFUL-MICHAEL-michael-jackson-17495934-531-560.jpg

The single The Love You Save is released (number 1 on the Hot 100 Billboard)

A Jackson 5 concert (Washington D.C.) ended in violence when fans began throwing bottles outside the venue. Fifty people were hurt and 43 were arrested.

Concert at the Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles (later released as a picture disc)

Concert in Baton Rouge ( Louisiana )

On their last evening in New York , Michael & Emmanuel watch The Little Shop Of Horrors.

"Michael Jackson: The Magic & the Madness" went on sale.
mj_magic.jpg

Michael & the Chandlers leave Monaco By helicopter and in Nizza transfers to a plane to Paris where they spend three day visiting Disneyland .

1996 (May 13-15)

Michael visits Castles in before flying back to the to resume work on the Ghost short film.
image-7-for-michael-jackson-life-and-career-in-pictures-gallery-276795416.jpg

They Don’t Care About Us is finally released in the US
ad8deec10a_51329758_o2.jpg

Michael Jackson's lawyers issued a document that claimed that prosecutors in Jackson's case had been withholding witnesses and more that 300 items seized in November 2003 raids on Jackson's Los Olivos, CA, home and other locations. The motion requested that the prosecution turn the items over under basic discovery obligations.

2005 (DAY 52)
Michael goes to court with Katherine, Joe & Randy. Testimony of Mark Geragos.
mjtrial1.jpg

Michael hires magician Ed Alonzo to work on the This Is It show.

alonzo-jackson-b-1.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Michael Jackson Disneyland Paris 1992

[video=youtube;UaOrT5cbH6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaOrT5cbH6U&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL50AFC3704851EA5D[/video]

Quote of the day:
“And that's what innocence is. It's simple and trusting like a child, not judgmental and committed to one narrow point of view. If you are locked into a pattern of thinking and responding, your creativity gets blocked. You miss the freshness and magic of the moment. Learn to be innocent again, and that freshness never fades.”
-♥Michael Jackson♥

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :heart: :)

Last edited:
Thank you :flowers: Mucha appreciated Earthlyme
Its amazing how much MJ has done and accomplished in his life time on any given day
His history and timeline we have recorded is phenominal.

He really did tour a lot didn't he? With his brothers always perfroming. If you look at the 70s. I am sure he had fun but I can see how he wouldn't like being on the road all the time.

Poor mj. he should of worn a disguise at disneyland..all those people staring. I wish all those people didnt follow him. Having said that, if i knew Michael Jackson was a few metres away from me it would be VERY hard to ignore!

I wish he would have found a castle to buy in France - this would have been so great !!! :shout:

I wish he would have found a castle to buy in France - this would have been so great !!! :shout:

you're so correct :) plus we have laws to protect people here especially about from trash tabloids, maybe things would have been differents then...

you're so correct :) plus we have laws to protect people here especially about from trash tabloids, maybe things would have been differents then...

Exactly ! that's why he wanted to have a home in France where he would have raise his children far from the showbiz wildlife - I saw some footage when he has visited some castles for sale, but did not found one according to his wishes - in plus french laws protect the castles and don't allow all you want even if it's private ones -

Back