Today in Michael Jackson HIStory July 29th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~JULY 29~

attachment.php

The Jackson 5 perform in concert in Indianapolis in Indiana, their home State.

7:29:12 indiana.jpg

Michael flies in to Britain from Dublin and goes straight to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for Children in London’s Hackney. He is greeted by 2,000 cheering fans as he arrives by helicopter from Luton Airport. Michael brings with him an added treat for the sick children – Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. As Michael departs, the Daily Mirror solicitor, Martin Crudace tries to serve a Writ! Meanwhile, the Daily Mirror photographer responsible for the controversy over the photograph, gets his come-uppance when angry and disgruntled British fans bombard him with horse manure! [VIDEO @ the end]

7:29:12.jpg

Motown Records and Universal MCA Music release a Jackson 5 compilation CD in the UK. The CD entitled ‘Ripples and Waves - An Introduction To The Jackson Five’ contains 17 tracks, but what sets this apart from other recent releases is that this compilation includes two songs never before released on CD which have been taken from the ‘Joyful Jukebox’ album. The two songs are listed as ‘Pride And Joy’ and ‘The Eternal Light.’

j5ukalbum.jpg

♥♥♥

Michael Jackson visits the Queen Elizabeth Children's Hospital in London 1992

[video=youtube;4cwDa6Ss2d0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cwDa6Ss2d0[/video]

Quote of the day: "Watch the ones. With the biggest smiles. The idle jabbers... Cuz they're the backstabbers." -Michael Jackson, Money

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a good one! :heart: :)

Attachments

• 296059_247783475254018_106428_n.jpg
    296059_247783475254018_106428_n.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 26
0_41434_cae76c1c_L.jpg

On July 29, 1992, via his helicopter, the entertainer fetches characters Mickey and Minnie Mouse from Euro-Disney, Paris, to the "Queen Elizabeth Hospital for Children" in Haggerston Park, London, and distributes toys to the ill children there. While in London, he visits again one of his favorite comedy actors, Benny Hiil, at a hospital where he was interred for cardiac problems. Hill dies, however, a few weeks after, and Jackson releases a statement to the press on the set of his video for "Jam": "The world is suffering the great loss of a great talent".

Eric Herminie, a fan of Jackson’s, threatens to jump off the roof opposite the Dorchester Hotel, where the entertainer is staying on his Dangerous Tour concert in London, Britain. “It was worth it.”, Herminie says. “He was fabulous on the phone. I talked for quite a while with him. He sounded a very warm person. He told me not to do it again - to stay together. Of course, I am going to. He basically saved my life. If he hadn’t come out, I obviously would have jumped.”
http://www.thesilencedtruth.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65&Itemid=59

Back