Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: July 26th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~JULY 26~

attachment.php

:heart: We Miss You So Much MICHAEL! :heart:

‘Christmas Album’ (LP) by The Jackson 5 is re-issued on Motown.

album-christmas-album.jpg

Michael Jackson visits the Community Youth Sports and Arts Foundation Center in Los Angeles. The center assists parents and families of gang members in developing ways of dealing with, and
deterring, gang involvement and drug-related problems. Michael, who is accompanied by Emmanuel Lewis (17), mingles with the children and, before leaving, presents the Foundation with a Sony Wide-Screen TV, a Moonwalker video tape and a large undisclosed cheque. The Los Angeles Times reports that Steven Spielberg has invited Michael to make a cameo appearance in his new film Hook, which is based on the book, Peter Pan.

1472479961_6_phAS.jpg

Michael visits EuroDisney in France in the company of his cousin, Brett Barnes. [Video @ the end]

♥

Michael visits EuroDisney in France (1992)

[video=youtube;UaOrT5cbH6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaOrT5cbH6U[/video]

Quote of the day: "If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth"
- Michael Jackson Jr. , July 26, 2012

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

It's been a stressful and interesting past week. Thankyou for staying strong for MJ3! Have a good day! :heart: :)

Attachments

• AsFWvegCMAAuSzQ.jpg
    AsFWvegCMAAuSzQ.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Prince Jackson is a very intelligent young man and thankfully he listened to his dad....Michael would be proud, I'm sure!

Also, on January 15 1994: On the weekend of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday, Michael gives a party for more than 100 underprivileged children at his Neverland Ranch that are from the Community Youth Sports and Arts Foundation Center in Los Angeles.

whewmichaeljackson92166fa.jpg

Thanks for reminding us, earthlyme, of Michael's charitable acts and to bring love back into the world!

Lovely header picture and thank you for the video and info everybody, we sure need to focus on Michael's positive memories :heart: :girl_love:

Back