Today in Michael Jackson HIStory August 15th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~AUGUST 15~

attachment.php

‘Michael Jackson - Superstar Series Vol. 7’ (LP) is released on Motown.

MICHAEL-JACKSON_SUPERSTAR-2.jpg

‘You Are Not alone’, the second single from ‘History’ is released in America, and goes on to create chart history in America by becoming the first ever song to go straight in at number one on the Billboard’s Hot 100 singles chart.

Michael-Jackson-You-Are-Not-Alone-264397.jpg
Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone.jpg

Wearing a dark blue velvet jacket with a gold armband, Michael attends the First AME Church in Los Angeles for this morning’s service. He is accompanied by his attorney Thomas Mesereau, brother Randy and Steve Harvey. After the service, Michael made his way to the church’s Cecil Murray Education Center, where he answers questions from Sunday school students. [Video @ the end]

church_august15_240x285.jpg
2004.jpgap_jackson_tl9_ssh.jpgtumblr_lz2675xPRE1r9fdiqo1_500.jpg

♥♥♥

Michael Jackson Attends First AME Church - 2004

[video=youtube;ZhDS284Vr8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhDS284Vr8k[/video]

Quote of the day: " When I was a kid I had a real sweet tooth - we all did. My favourite food was glazed doughnuts and my father knew that. So every few weeks I would come downstairs in the morning and there on the kitchen counter was a bag of glazed doughnuts - no note, no explanation - just the doughnuts. It was like Santa Claus."

-Michael Jackson, Oxford University, March 2001

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a good one!

Attachments

• 427904_10150713998191598_1482997676_n.jpg
    427904_10150713998191598_1482997676_n.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 36
6417432GWH_o.jpg

SANTA MARIA, CALIFORNIA — A day before he is scheduled to appear in court for his child molestation case, Michael Jackson made a visit to a South Los Angeles church on Sunday and met with about 35 Sunday school students.

One girl at the First AME Church asked if the children could visit Jackson's Neverland Ranch, to which the pop star replied: "You're welcome to come anytime."

The subject of Monday's session is District Atty. Tom Sneddon, the man who also tried to bring charges against Jackson in 1993. Mesereau will question Sneddon about his actions in the weeks before the current charges against Jackson were filed.

The defense is seeking to show that Sneddon invaded attorney-client privilege between Jackson and his former attorney.

Meanwhile, the state attorney general's office has concluded that Michael Jackson was not "manhandled" by sheriff's deputies who took him into custody last year on child molestation charges, CBS News reported Sunday.

The findings were contained in a letter from Martin Ryan, chief of the attorney general's California Bureau of Investigation, CBS reported on its Web site.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...child-molestation-tom-sneddon-michael-jackson

Back