Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 9th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
April 9,

The Jackson 5 perform It’s Too Late To Change The Time & Dancing Machine at the Merv Griffin Show.

Michael does backing vocals on Carole Bayer Sager’s song Just Friends produced by Burt Bacharach & Michael. [Video @ the end]

1984-
Through the "Brass Ring Society", an organization which fulfills the wishes of terminally ill children, Michael Jackson welcomes 14-year-old David Smithee to his mansion, the boy suffering from cystic fibrosis, as a result, granting his last wish. The visit was topped off with Michael Jackson giving David the red leather jacket he had worn in the "Beat It" video and a beaded glove he had worn to the American Music Awards, where he collected 8 awards. David Smithee unfortunately passes away.

tumblr_lj59d9YrkB1qbzmrs.jpg

1998-
A Los Angeles Superior Court jury awarded Michael Jackson $2.7 million in damages in a defamation-of-character suit against Victor Gutierrez of the TV show Hard Copy.

Michael does backing vocals on Carole Bayer Sager’s song Just Friends produced by Burt Bacharach & Michael.

[video=youtube;gTxQ0F0Qcro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTxQ0F0Qcro[/video]

Quote of the day: Get me out Into the night-time, Four walls won't hold me tonight; If this town is just an apple, Then let me take a bite
- Michael Jackson, Human Nature

***Please feel free to contribute by adding your thoughts, related info, pics or videos to expand this historical MJ event.

I hope you have a happy, and peaceful day :heart: :)

I just looooooove "It's Too Late Too Change The Time":D This song is so good! Thanks for sharing:)

Found this on another website:

2009 - Michael is spotted shopping in LA.

pwkiuv8y.jpg

c9imwesc.jpg

Back