Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 6th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
April 6th ~

1983-
When Liza Minelli plays at the New Universal Amphitheater, Hollywood (California) Michael is in the audience with Quincy Jones and David Geffen.

2wmp40k.jpg

1997 -
The Michael Jackson film "Captain EO" had its final show at Disneyland. [Video @the end]

2003-
Michael Jackson makes a surprise appearance at the Palm Beach Film Festival Grand Gala Awards Show joining Chris Tucker, Brett Ratner, Robert Evans and Al Malnik at the centre table.

2003mjjjj.jpg

2005-
Michael Jackson attended the funeral of Johnnie Cochran Jr. Jackson's former attorney had died March 29th of an inoperable brain tumor.

michael-attends-the-funeral-of-former-lawyer-johnny-cochran(239)-m-1.jpg

Ohhh This is Wonderful! Captain EO Final show in 1997…Fan reactions from beginning to END!
:woohoo:

[video=youtube;DxfjKDfRYeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxfjKDfRYeg[/video]

Quote of the day: "I've seen lawyers who don't represent me and spokespeople who do not know me speaking for me. These characters always seem to surface with dreadful allegations just as another project, an album, a video is being released".
<cite>- Michael Jackson, November 18, 2003 after a search warrant was served at Neverland Ranch.</cite>

***Please feel free to contribute by adding your thoughts, related info, pics or videos to expand this historical MJ event.

Have a good one which ever side of the world you are!
:heart: :)

Last edited:
Love that video _ THAT was AWESOME :clapping:
Love the fans reaction _ They know every word. Reminds me of Rocky horror show audience participation

"WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL !!! :wub:
We are here to change the world

I think Captain EO will be my eastercandy this easter

Back