Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 3rd

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
April 3rd, 1998
Debbie gives birth to Paris Michael Katherine Jackson at the Spalding Pain Medical Clinic of Beverly Hills. Michael attends the birth and then takes his baby girl to Neverland where Prince is waiting with Grace & Connie Cascio.
HAPPY 14th Birthday Paris :D:clap:

April 3rd, 1999
Michael hosts a party for Paris 1st birthday.

April 3rd, 2002, , 2000, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006
Michael hosts a birthday party for Paris with Prince, Blanket, Brett Barnes and Grace.

April 3rd, 2003
Paris celebrates her 5th birthday in Miami

April 3rd, 2007
Michael takes Paris, Prince and Blanket to the FAO Schwarz Toy Store at the Forum Shops in Caesars Palace (Las Vegas). Afterwards they head to the Wynn Hotel for lunch at “Wing Lei” Chinese Restaurant before going home, where a party is thrown for Paris 9th birthday.
pppp.jpg

April 3rd, 2009
Michael hosts a party for Paris's 11th birthday at the Carolwood home.
Grace attends the party and soon after she is "terminated" by Dr Tohme.

Quote of the day-
"I just wanted to say ... ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say I love him - so much."
<cite>- Paris-Michael Jackson on July 7, 2009
</cite>

ppp.jpgpppmj.jpg

Please feel free to contribute by adding your thoughts, related info, pics or videos to expand this historical MJ event.

Have a wonderful day :) :heart:

Happy 14th birthday, Paris. Your dad would be so proud of you.
I've had the wonderful oppertuinity to watch you grow up before my very eyes.
I hope you get what you want and deserve, we all love you. You're growing into beautiful woman. :heart:

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY PARIS. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY. MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOUR BROTHERS, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES. YOUR DADDY WILL BE SO PROUD OF YOU. WE LOVE YOU THE MOSTEST TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR BROTHERS!!!

Happy Birthday to Paris :)

262893,xcitefun-happy-birthday-admin-3.jpg

Back