Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 23rd

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~April 23~

Joe Jackson arranges for the whole family , including sisters Rebbie, LaToya & Janet to perform twice a day a family show at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas ( Nevada ). Katherine attends every shows. (15 of 15 shows- Last day of performance)

Michael Jackson's single "Beat It" hit #3 in the U.K.
michael-jackson-beat-it.jpg

The "We Are the World" album was released.

70184.jpg

The In The Closet video is premiered on FOX, MTV & BET. [Video @ the end]

Michael Jackson heads a list of the music industry’s Who’s Who participating on comedy actor and occasional singer Eddie Murphy’s third musical album, ‘Love’s Alright’,

“JET”’s April 23 issue reveals. A variety of charities would benefit from proceeds from the sales of the Murphy-written single, ‘Yeah’, and it features voices as Michael and Janet Jackson, Paul McCartney, Julio Iglesias, Luther Vandross or Garth Brooks. The single’s proceeds would be funneled through Murphy’s “Yeah Foundation”, which he founded soon after the single had been recorded. Eddie Murphy’s album, ‘Love’s Alright’, also features a duet between himself and Michael Jackson, titled “Whatzupwitu”, the video for this song being released that year. The song, featuring the Boys Choir of Harlem, bears the message that man and the world are God’s creations and He is the overseer of all, both good and evil, and the video is a light-hearted look at Murphy and Jackson singing and dancing against a backdrop of blue skies, clouds, hearts, birds and flowers. Jackson, who featured Murphy in his “Remember The Time” short film, agreed to be a part of the two mentioned projects.

1772-8.jpg

Michael goes to Dr Klein's in Beverly Hills

We all have seen the Short film for In the Closet so I wanted to switch it up a bit... well this is The Demo (ALL PART MICHAEL) And the video is from the making of, and more... I hope you enjoy. :D

[video=youtube;RvNjxjatc98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvNjxjatc98[/video]

Quote of the day: "I dream of you at night, you whisper in my ear; I wait for you in silence, yet still you won't appear; I still can feel you with me, Even though you're far above; I love you so completely, You are my only love.”
-Michael Jackson

-The beautiful poem above was written by Michael Jackson at the back of this painting at Neverland on February 14,1991. :heart:

mjartpainting.jpgmjartpaintinginscript.jpgmjartpaintinginscript2.jpg

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a wonderful MonDay :heart: :)

earthlyme;3627588 said:

Quote of the day: "I dream of you at night, you whisper in my ear; I wait for you in silence, yet still you won't appear; I still can feel you with me, Even though you're far above; I love you so completely, You are my only love.”
-Michael Jackson

-The beautiful poem above was written by Michael Jackson at the back of this painting at Neverland on February 14,1991. :heart:

View attachment 263View attachment 264View attachment 265

:girl_sigh:

-Michael Jackson​

OMG... That's 'sweet' :blush:
Ah, Michael :cry:

Back