Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 22nd

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~April 22~

Michael appears on the covers of Rolling Stone Magazine and Soul Illustrated.
michael_jackson-on-the-magazine-cover-of_rollingstone_1971.jpg

The Jackson 5 arrive in Tokyo. While in Japan, they take time to visit Buddhist temples, art museums and the Oriental Gardens of the Takanawa Prince Hotel.
mjjjjj.jpg

Joe Jackson arranges for the whole family , including sisters Rebbie, LaToya & Janet to perform twice a day a family show at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas ( Nevada ). Katherine attends every shows. (14 of 15 shows)

Concerts at the Valley Forge Music Fair (Pensylvania) *Second and last show*

The rehearsals for the Jacksons ’ Victory Tour begins at the Zoetrope Studios in Los Angeles.
4c190a5563327.image.jpg

The three biggest Michael Jackson’s fan-clubs in the world gather their effort to denounce the lack of promotion of Invincible from Sony Music and they organize many demonstrations of fans to re-launch the album.[Video @ the end]

Michael goes to Dr Klein's in Beverly Hills

$ony Protest in NYC
[video=youtube;jKPdoSk695c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKPdoSk695c[/video]

Quote of the day:
“All the things I've read in my school books about England and the Queen were okay, but my eyes are the greatest book in the world.”
-Michael Jackson

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

HAVE A GREAT SUNday :heart: :)

Last edited:
That protest video is surreal. So much mayhem and havoc in NYC by Michael and the fans lol. I'm trying to remember what I might have been doing that day. I was into something else...

Wonder why that youtuber used that particular video for a boycott Sony promotion.
They were chanting all through the video to "BUY Invincible Now" to support Michael's music :)

Happy Earth Day 2012! Michael Jackson's (HIStory) Earth Song Short Film

Pics of Mike shopping in Beverly Hills on April 22, 2009:

lpsogczk.jpg

kbwj8bnf.jpg

Back