Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 19th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~April 19~

Joe Jackson arranges for the whole family , including sisters Rebbie, LaToya & Janet to perform twice a day a family show at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas ( Nevada ). Katherine attends every shows. (11 0f 15 Shows)

Concerts at the Valley Forge Music Fair (Pensylvania)[Video @ the end]
the-jacksons-destiny-tour-london-rainbow-theatre-1979-718c5.jpg

Epic releases the 4th single from Off The Wall titled She’s Out Of My Life (n°10). Michael shoots a video for the song directed by Bruce Gowers.
michael-jackson-shes-out-of-my-life-sleeve-feee5d-70s.jpg

Michael becomes the first solo artist in to chart four top 10 singles from the same album!

Concerts in Chicago ( Illinois ) *First of three shows* where Michael is presented with the keys to the city by mayor Eugene Sawyer.
michael-jackson-music-gallery16-600x400.jpg

Michael is seen in Orlando (close to Disney world)*last day*

Michael & Lisa Marie welcome 46 youth from 17 countries at Neverland for the World Children Congress.(Second day)
19MJ.jpg

Michael Jackson meets with Bahraini King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa at the Safriya Palace in Safriya ( Bahrain )
001372a9ae270a8caedc09.jpg

Nurse Cherilyn Lee visits Michael at his home in Carolwood.

Raymone Bain -- Jackson's longtime publicist/manager/friend -- had filed the docs claiming MJ owed her more than $44 mil in back wages and profit sharing. But today, MJ's estate finally got back to Bain -- with a big, fat, rejection stamp. Bain is the latest in a series of creditors' claims to be denied by the estate -- with more denials expected to be on the way shortly.

Jacksons 1979 Concert
[video=youtube;jXBQ8rezoKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXBQ8rezoKY[/video]

Quote of the day: “To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?”
- Michael Jackson

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a good day :heart: :)

I :heart: that quote...

Quote of the day:
“To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?”
- Michael Jackson

I do, thanks
:angel:

Back