Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 17th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~April 17~

Joe Jackson arranges for the whole family , including sisters Rebbie, LaToya & Janet to perform twice a day a family show at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas ( Nevada ). Katherine attends every shows. (9th of 15 shows)

Michael undergoes reconstructive scalp surgery at Brotman Memorial Hospital by his plastic surgeon Dr Steven Hoeffin.
MJ-at-the-hospital-1984-michael-jackson-11694408-700-737.jpg

During a shopping spree in Santa Monica ( California ) with Prince & Paris, Michael meets his sister LaToya![Video @ the end]

District Judge Eldon Fallon dismisses the suit brought by Joseph Bartucci Jr., who claimed he was lured into Michael 's limousine during the 1984 world's fair in New Orleans and held for nine days, during which he was both sexually and physically assaulted. The lawsuit filed in November 2004 sought unspecified damages.

During a shopping spree in Santa Monica ( California ) with Prince & Paris, Michael meets his sister LaToya! *ignore the narrator and just watch the video…* :)
[video=youtube;Hq5KobuF0pc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq5KobuF0pc[/video]

Quote of the day: “Before you judge me , try hard to love me , look within your heart. Then ask, - have you seen my childhood ?”
-Michael Jackson, Childhood

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

I hope your day goes well :heart: :)

Thank You Earthlyme :flowers:

Joseph Bartucci is a dispicble human being he was a professional shyster and litagtor who made up false claims to sue people. I dont know why they dont have a law to prosecute people who make frivilous claims like this wasting the courts time and trying to destroy peoples reputations. :rant:

From the link you posted above
New Orleans, April 18, 2006 -- Now, a judge in New Orleans has suppressed the suit, itself. U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon has dismissed a lawsuit from a man who accused Michael Jackson of molestation more than twenty years ago.

Joseph Bartucci Junior claimed he was forced into the pop star's white limousine May 19, 1984, during the New Orleans World's Fair. He was then driven to California while being molested, held at gunpoint and cut with steel wire and a razor blade. Michael Jackson proved that he was in California when Bartucci claimed the pop star kidnapped and molested him for those nine days in 1984, a federal judge ruled.

The lawsuit was filed in 2004. Bartucci says the emotional and physical trauma cost him his memories of everything that happened until 2003, when he saw a Court TV show about child molestation charges brought against Jackson in California. Jackson was acquitted of all charges in that case. Fallon said Wayne Nagin, who kept Jackson's appointment calendar in the spring of 1984, provided a sworn statement saying Jackson was rehearsing in California for his Victory Tour from May 20-27, 1984. ......

In a December 2005 motion asking for dismissal, Jackson's lawyers said Bartucci had been involved in eighteen civil and criminal suits over the previous seventeen years. They included four damage suits filed by Bartucci, including one raising allegations of sexual abuse against a minister, according to the motion.

I love to watch Michael shop. Well I should say I love to watch Michael do anything for that matter :lol: His eyes were stunning as always. This chance metting with Latoya was one of the threee times she stated she saw Michael since 2005 He didnt stay around to chat. He left quicky. Another time was back stage somewhere she ran into him for a brief moment and then at the May 15 Family gathering in 2009.

Michael was a target for all the mad people:-(
Imagine if they didn't have appointment calendar, Michael might had ended up in court!

2009 - Michael is spotted at a bookstore in Hollywood.

tsrn69hr.jpg

Last edited:
Back