Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 16th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~April 16~

Joe Jackson arranges for the whole family , including sisters Rebbie, LaToya & Janet to perform twice a day a family show at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas ( Nevada ). Katherine attends every shows.(8th Show of 23)

The single Just A Little Bit Of You is released by Motown.[Video @ the end]

Michael & Samir Kamoun don Charlie Chaplin outfits to pay tribute to him on his birthday.
charlie and who.jpg

Michael starts filming the Ghost short film in Van Nuys studios (California)
imagesmj.jpeg

During breaks, Michael spends time with Debbie Rowe and visits his family at Hayvenhurst disguised as the "Mayor".
ht_mj_ghost_making_of_the_mayor_100624_ssh.jpg :lol:

The Santa Barbara Police Department closes his investigation with no elements against Michael. Dickerman sends the family to consult Larry Feldman (the lawer who negociated the civil settlement between Michael & the Chandlers ) :no:

2005 (Day 34)
Michael goes to court with Katherine. Mesereau finishes Janet's cross examination. The next witnesses are her mother Maria Ventura, Michael Davy & Janet Williams.
42118716.IMG_8593.jpg

Michael performing "Just a Little Bit of You"- Soul Train (1975) *one of my fevorite performances* :heart:

Quote of the day: "Ooh, just a little bit of you every day, Will surely keep the doctors away."
-Michael Jackson, Just a Little Bit of You

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a wonderful start of the week! :heart: :)

Just yesterday, I saw the complete special of 'The making of GHOSTS' It felt so GOOD to see Michael doing what he likes to do :blush:

Here is the link...
I haven't quite figured out how to 'embed' a vid here so :blush: I hope the link works...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EFkqn2TwIw

Thanks girl for keeping our 'memories' ALIVE ;)

Back