Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 13th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~April 13~

The album Music & Me and the single With A Child’s Heart are released by Motown.
Michael-Jackson-Music-and-Me.jpg
Italy180.jpg

After writing many songs, Michael starts recording a new album with Quincy Jones.
Michael-Jackson-and-Quincy-Jones.jpg

Concerts in Atlanta

Michael stops by Paris before going back to London .
michael-wanders-the-streets-of-paris-in-france(125)-m-3.jpg

2005 (Day 31)

Michael goes to court with Katherine. Jay Jackson is cross examined. He is followed by his wife Janet Arvizo Jackson who pleads the 5th amendment to avoid questions about her welfare fraud.
42053176.comparison.jpg

It is announced that Michael has restructured his finances. "Following negotiations with several leading financial institutions, Mr. Jackson has concluded refinancing with affiliates of Fortress Investment Group, the lender that currently holds secured debts that were previously held by Bank of America," the statement said.

Qays H. Zubi Attorneys & Legal Consultants was part of an advisory team that included Bahrain-based financial adviser Ahmed Al Khan, it said.

The music catalogue that Jackson co-owns, known as Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, includes 200 Beatles hits and is thought to be worth $1 billion.The deal ultimately would require Jackson to sell half of his 50 percent share in the catalogue to Sony, the Wall Street Journal and New York Times reported Thursday, citing anonymous sources familiar with the negotiations.

Auditions take place at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood to select the dancers for Michael's upoming concerts. Michael attends the final call back on the 15th along with his choreographer Travis Payne and creative director Kenny Ortega. They select 6 men (with 4 understudies) and 2 women (with 2 understudies) on a 2-year contract to perform “national” and “international” venues on the “This Is It” tour. [Video @ the end]

[video=youtube;Wyv3vb21Z2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyv3vb21Z2w&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]

Quote of the day: “I'm going to search for my star until I find it. It's hidden in the drawer of innocence, wrapped in a scarf of wonder.”

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Friday the 13th…Yikes!!!…
:bugeyed… Have a good one! :lol: :) :heart:

Last edited:
^^ I loved that audition clip .. That was hott :) especially the free stylin' at the end

Back