Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 12th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~April 12~

The album Maybe Tomorrow is released by Motown.
J5-maybe-tomorrow.jpg

Michael attends the 3rd Soul Train Awards where he is presented the Heritage Award & Sammy Davis Jr Award from Eddie Murphy & Elizabeth Taylor.
The-3rd-Annual-Soul-Train-Awards-michael-jackson-7232855-460-600.jpg

Another award is presented to Michael by Mike Tyson.
donkingwmikeandmike.jpg

Michael goes to Planet Hollywood in NYC

Michael talks to the the actionnaires of MDP Worldwide through a recorded video message asking them to rename the company Neverland Pictures. The first movies project is called Wolfed.

Michael shoots a scene for the movie Miss Cast Away at Neverland directed by Brian Michael Stollers. Together, they work on a movie project called They Cage The Animals At Night based on a novel. [Video @ the end]

Michael goes to court with Katherine & Jackie. Testimony of Jay Jackson (Gavin's stepfather)
41994078.IMG_8452.jpg

Michael spends Easter Sunday with the kids at his home in Carolwood.
Nurse Cherilyn Lee visits him to help his sleeping problem.

Michael shoots a scene for the movie Miss Cast Away at Neverland directed by Brian Michael Stollers. Together, they work on a movie project called They Cage The Animals At Night based on a novel.

Quote of the day: I took my baby to the doctor, with a fever but nothing he found, By the time this hit the street, they said she had a breakdown.
-Michael Jackson, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day. :D

I hope you have a wonderful day :heart: :)

Back