Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 11th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
April 11~

Joe Jackson arranges for the whole family , including sisters Rebbie, LaToya & Janet to perform twice a day a family show at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas ( Nevada ). Katherine attends every shows.

vegas2.jpg

Liza Minnelli accompanies Michael to Swifty Lazar’s Oscar Night Party but after a short stay, they go on to visit Liza’s father director Vincente Minnelli.

1pi3vn.jpg

Jermaine Jackson’s first album for Arista contains a new duet with Michael titled Tell Me I’m Not Dreamin but Epic does not give permission to Arista to release it as a single.

Jermaine-Jackson-Tell-Me-Im-Not-Dr-308245.jpg

Michael withdraws from The Jeovah’s Witness. [A letter attached below]

michael-jackson-letter-to-elders-1987.jpg

Michael attends Ryan White’s funeral service in Indiana along with 1500 persons including Barbara Bush, Elton John & Ryan’s mother Jeanne.

med_gallery_8_1518_14210.jpg

Joe, Katherine, Jemaine, Tito, Randy & Jackie give an interview from Hayvenhurst to ABC’s Day One programme. [Video @ the end]

Michael spends the week end in London with Mohamed Al Fayed. He attends an English football match at Fulham’s Craven Cottage, makes a surprise visit to Liberty Radio and gives an interview to tabloid Daily Mirror.

1999-mj-at-game-with-mohammed-al-fayed-london.jpg

Medias report the allegations of Daniel Kapon, a young man who claims to have been abused by Michael when he was a kid. It turns out that the Santa Barbara Police Department did not find him credible and closed this case after investigating it. :no:

Michael goes to court with Katherine, Tito & Jackie. Testimonies of Bob Jones & Stacy Brown (who are writting a book on Michael) followed by Duane Swingler & June Chandler (Jordy's mother!)

41949473.IMG_8391.jpg

Joe, Katherine, Jemaine, Tito, Randy & Jackie give an interview from Hayvenhurst to ABC’s Day One programme.
[video=youtube;1vNGey9ugwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNGey9ugwY[/video]

Quote of the day: I Like The Feelin' You're Givin' Me, Just Hold Me Baby And I'm In Ecstasy
<cite>- Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel</cite>

<tbody>
</tbody>

***Please feel free to contribute by adding your thoughts, related info, pics or videos to expand this historical MJ event.

Have a wonderful day :heart: :)

Back