Today Entertainment: Race to Become Song Of Summer

qbee

Proud Member
Last edited:
I've listened to each song on their playlist and LNFSG is by far the BEST feel good summer song. :)

So far 2,343 votes - they are also taking votes via twitter with hashtag #Orangeroom

25% 594 votes "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea ft. Charlie XCX

8% 179 votes "Problem" by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea

8% 177 votes "Summer" by Calvin Harris

2% 43 votes "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit ft. Jesse Glynne

8% 186 votes "La La La" by Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith

50% 1,164 votes "Love Never Felt So Good" by Michael Jackson ft. Justin Timberlake

Vote on the poll – or send your nominations via Facebook or Twitter using #OrangeRoom.

http://www.today.com/entertainment/which-track-do-you-think-will-be-song-summer-2D79674274

Is this voting over already? It shows MJ have 56% of votes but it doesn't give me a button or thing what to click to vote MJ:-(

I don't think we can vote anymore. I can't find the button. How did we drop to 2nd place?

Voted!
kermit.gif

It looks like the voting is over. or not? If so, we came in second with 36% and The Problem song with 42% came first. But it was very close. To me of course, "Love" is still a great summer song! :chillin:

If you clear your cache you will be able to vote again.

On IE go to tool. delte browsing history and check the first box.

ive voted 5 times already.

[h=3]Which song do you think will be 2014's summer anthem?[/h]5893 votes
"Fancy" by Iggy Azalea ft. Charlie XCX"Problem" by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea"Summer" by Calvin Harris"Rather Be" by Clean Bandit ft. Jesse Glynne"La La La" by Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith"Love Never Felt So Good" by Michael Jackson ft. Justin Timberlake
Thank you for voting
View results
[h=2]5,894 votes[/h]
12%690 votes"Fancy" by Iggy Azalea ft. Charlie XCX39%2,274 votes"Problem" by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea3%201 votes"Summer" by Calvin Harris1%52 votes"Rather Be" by Clean Bandit ft. Jesse Glynne4%230 votes"La La La" by Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith42%2,447 votes"Love Never Felt So Good" by Michael Jackson ft. Justin Timberlake

Back