To the whole MJJC Community Who wished me a Happy Brithday !!

ruchie

Proud Member
:clapping: Thanks for all your wishes.. I turned 50 on Monday but I partied Friday at a Friend's Gig and Played a song on a friend's Guitar ,Then there was a Blockparty the next day, I stayed inside to watch Derek Jeter get his 3000th hit,Chilled on Sunday,Then My Daughter Started my day with a Donut and Coolata from Dunkin Donuts,I went to renew my Driver's License ,Then went out with my family and Cousins to Dave and Buster's for some Bowling,Drinks and Great food,Had Ice Cream cake to end the night but I was not done on Tuesday My Sister purchased 2 tix for me and My daughter to see The Greatest Beatles Cover Band ever,RAIN-A Tribute Band To The Beatles On Broadway at The Brooks Atkinson Theater.The Guys looked and sounded so much like them they were great and after the show they all were gracious to us, I had a nice chat with the 3 main guys.The Bassplayer likes me, He's from Brooklyn Like me and The Guy that Played George told me he wanted to drop his guitar and dance with me offstage, LOL .I also asked The Guy who played John about does he feel the difference while switching up Guitars,He smiled and said yes and He play 4 of them including Bass. I had a great time like a Schoolgirl ,Then had more Drinks then came home,and I'm still Celebrating but the one thing I thought about all week was Michael,I wish he was here so I could tell him about my week but I know he's with me in my heart.
Thanks again Family and GOD BLESS.:wub:

Last edited:
:clapping: Thanks for all your wishes.. I turned 50 on Monday but I partied Friday at a Friend's Gig and Played a song on a friend's Guitar ,Then there was a Blockparty the next day, I stayed inside to watch Derek Jeter get his 3000th hit,Chilled on Sunday,Then My Daughter Started my day with a Donut and Coolata from Dunkin Donuts,I went to renew my Driver's License ,Then went out with my family and Cousins to Dave and Buster's for some Bowling,Drinks and Great food,Had Ice Cream cake to end the night but I was not done on Tuesday My Sister purchased 2 tix for me and My daughter to see The Greatest Beatles Cover Band ever,RAIN-A Tribute Band To The Beatles On Broadway at The Brooks Atkinson Theater.The Guys looked and sounded so much like them they were great and after the show they all were gracious to us, I had a nice chat with the 3 main guys.The Bassplayer likes me, He's from Brooklyn Like me and The Guy that Played George told me he wanted to drop his guitar and dance with me offstage, LOL .I also asked The Guy who played John about does he feel the difference while switching up Guitars,He smiled and said yes and He play 4 of them including Bass. I had a great time like a Schoolgirl ,Then had more Drinks then came home,and I'm still Celebrating but the one thing I thought about all week was Michael,I wish he was here so I could tell him about my week but I know he's with me in my heart.
Thanks again Family and GOD BLESS.:wub:

Dj has an awesome career, he's one yankee I like. cool you saw hit 3000.

Congrats on 50!!!!,

i'll still got some years before i'm there but i'm thinkin about it.

Back