To My Angel Michael...

TheOriginalPYT

Proud Member
:angel: To my beloved Angel, Michael Joseph Jackson,

I wish I could express how much you mean to me in words, but I just can't. I pray that you can hear my prayers at night, and sometimes (when you're not too busy) I really think you do.

My thoughts about you are more of how I understand your spirit and the suffering you endured in your life. I wanted to give up on my life so many times because of similar things you went through... but I'm feeling stronger again because I know you survived it all. I love you even more now. I just want you to know that I can totally understand your spirit and where you were coming from, and I always understood all of your messages. I may have not been destined to be The Biggest Star in The World, but I want you to know that I felt your pain, and I understand it.

I'm not just being "Crazy-Fan-Girl" for you or "Trying to get my piece of Michael Jackson." :smilerolleyes: I respect you and I feel you as a human being. I completely understand that your family comes first, so please stay by their side through all of this, they need you more than ever. But every once in a while... when you have a minute or even a second... please know that my spirit understands yours... and I pray that you will continue to come and visit me in my dreams, and whisper in my ear every now and then.

You were an Earth Angel, and you know that my beliefs are the same. May God have mercy on your soul, my dear Angel. You are always in my heart... and you are not alone. I love you, Michael. :heart:

~ Your Original PYT ~ :D

Last edited:
My Dear Michael, just remember... You are NOT alone...

... Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone

'Lone, 'lone
Why, 'lone

Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
For you are not alone

Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
And girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart

For you are not alone...

:angel: :heart: :hug: :heart: :angel:

Your words exactly.... ;)

Last edited:
This is so so sweet, and extremely heart warming. Your words were so sincere and from the heart, they made me feel warm and gave me chills at the same time! I'm sure Michael knows that you are not trying to get a 'piece' of him, and that you are just loving him, like you always have, and always will continue to do. And I'm sure he thanks you for understanding that his children and his family come first, and he appreciates and loves you even more for understanding that. You seem to be a very kind soul, and I love what you wrote!

you're not alone, one of my favourite songs...
and it's really so sweet, i can feel that it's come from your heart, sweetie^^

Hun, this is so sweet, caring and extremely heart warming and you know I couldn't have said it any better, and like you already said, Michael was more than just someone famous, he was a human being like everyone else with thoughts and feelings and he's extremely loved and always will be :huggy:

Back