To all the fans and especially americans...

loka

Proud Member
Please, request the movie to your theater.

It's the only reason for them to keep the movie...if they see there's still a demand for it.

The longer they will keep the movie, the better it will do at the Box Office.

For americans, it's crucial now because there is the big thanksgiving week end coming next week !!

it's important for the movie to keep the maximum of theaters !

so, it's important to go back to the Theaters NOW and not Next Week because it could be too late and unhelpfull for This IS It.

Call also your theater and ask them if the movie will be on screen next week...They will notice the demand and they will decide to keep the movie.

I don't want to see, next year, Taylor swif or another "pseudo-star" release a Film-concert and beat MJ.

do you ?

It's up to you ...now !

spread this message on the MJ Facebook Page ! and to all the MJ fans on your facebook, MSN, Blog, Myspace...

Unfortunately I don't think it's enough to request the film.
They only care about ticket sales so if the film isn't selling enough tickets, they'll dump it asap.

The best thing to do is to talk with you wallet and see the film again. I know many of the people on this board have already seen the film multiple times.

Most people on this board have seen it at least twice and someone from Vue cinemas said on the news here at a lot of its success has been down to Jackson fans seeing it multiple times. I was soooooo happy to hear that as I feel we've done Michael proud. People are finally talking about Michael for his music, not his personal life, and we're part of the reason why its stayed in cinemas so long.

I've seen the film and now desperate for a DVD release so I'll be happy for it to now be withdrawn from the cinemas.

Did you mean northamericans...rigth?, beacuse im an American too, but im from México, did you know that country is in the America continent right?

And yeah, i want the Bluray too, so...don't count on me

Did you mean northamericans...rigth?, beacuse im an American too, but im from México, did you know that country is in the America continent right?

And yeah, i want the Bluray too, so...don't count on me

But they haven't got a name for themselves.

The term American can used to describe anyone from the Americas. North America and South America included.

Back