To all australian mj fans

8701girl

Proud Member
Country
Australia
Australian fans just wanna remind u guys that THIS IS IT will be showing on the GO! channel tommrow night at 9:40pm :)

and Right now The Wiz is on ABC 2.

Only if you like The Wiz lol

Last edited:
Cool jackie :)

I think i have the wiz dvd here somewhere but im not sure

I saw This is It in a second-hand bookstore that also sells and swaps used DVD. I didn't buy it, despite of the cheap price. He was not at his best. Just saw bits of it on youtube.

I saw This is It in a second-hand bookstore that also sells and swaps used DVD. I didn't buy it, despite of the cheap price. He was not at his best. Just saw bits of it on youtube.

Oh so u havent seen the full movie yet?

No, I haven't. For some reason I didn't feel like watching it. It's a sad movie in way. They chose the best parts of the whole footage they have, but it does not show his brilliance. He was trying to come back when he was not ready yet to go back performing. Even though we didn't know about how bad his insomnia problem was at the time of This is it, something that only surfaced during the trial, I could feel Michael was not at his best. I would have loved to see him coming back at his best. The exceptional dancer and performer he was, showing us what he knew best, not like that. Without a proper sleep, he could never put on a great show, not to mention perform 50 shows.

No, I haven't. For some reason I didn't feel like watching it. It's a sad movie in way. They chose the best parts of the whole footage they have, but it does not show his brilliance. He was trying to come back when he was not ready yet to go back performing. Even though we didn't know about how bad his insomnia problem was at the time of This is it, something that only surfaced during the trial, I could feel Michael was not at his best. I would have loved to see him coming back at his best. The exceptional dancer and performer he was, showing us what he knew best, not like that. Without a proper sleep, he could never put on a great show, not to mention perform 50 shows.

Yes i agree he needed to get his sleeping routine bck in order but altough remember it was just rehearsals and most singer do tend to be a bit more relaxed for rehearsals

I enjoyed The Wizz. I actually havent seen i before and sat and watche it with my grandkids..

Anyone seen Jason Jackson the other night at Bankstown? His show was not too bad actually.

I plan to see Kenny Wizz in August.

I enjoyed The Wizz. I actually havent seen i before and sat and watche it with my grandkids..

Anyone seen Jason Jackson the other night at Bankstown? His show was not too bad actually.

I plan to see Kenny Wizz in August.

I've seen jason's shows on youtube they are cool

I am seeing kenny too in august, on sat 18th

awww! you guys are so lucky. i saw kenny wizz the last time he came and i absolutley loved it. Partly because he was half-decent and partly because I just LOVED the atmosphere with everyone dancing and singing and screaming out from their seats. I could feel the mj love! I cant go this time around cos I wont be in town when he comes! grrr. hope you guys enjoy it
kissybissy, in my humble opinion I think you should watch TII. Its beautiful

awww! you guys are so lucky. i saw kenny wizz the last time he came and i absolutley loved it. Partly because he was half-decent and partly because I just LOVED the atmosphere with everyone dancing and singing and screaming out from their seats. I could feel the mj love! I cant go this time around cos I wont be in town when he comes! grrr. hope you guys enjoy it
kissybissy, in my humble opinion I think you should watch TII. Its beautiful

Aww thats a shame u wont be able to see him this time :(
It will be my first time seeing him live and i am looking forward to it and cannot wait .

What i like the most bout kenny is that he actually sings the songs himself and he does have a good voice which is really refreshing to see

Back