TMF music channel...recent interview with MJ??

MJMAD1

Proud Member
hey everyone. I saw on the TMF music channel earlier they had a celebration of Michael Jackson and they were interviewing celebrities. Anyway I only watchd it for 5 minutes but they showed like a minute clip of Michael talking and it was sooo recent and in great quality. He has his straight hair and a little bit of facial hair...It could have possibly been the interview he did for ebony magazine but in video format. In the clip he was talking about the thriller video and how it was made etc and what he wanted to do with it.

It was so recent and being a fan I know when there it something that hasnt been seen and this was it. If anyone has seen it please let me know, I would love to see the full interview.

ru sure? bcos im suuure it wasnt or i wuld have seen it.

I didn't see the TMF program your talking about. But with the facial hair it's mostly likely an interview with MTV from late 1999, when Thriller was voted the greatest video of all time by viewers. At the time, Michael gave one television interview to MTV and a printed interview to TV Guide.

Back