Tito Wants Jacksons Collaboration

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
Tito Jackson said in a recent interview that he will definitely attend one of his brother`s concerts at the O2 Arena in London this summer. And he even hopes that there might be a chance of The Jacksons performing again together on stage:

"I will definitely be there to watch Michael.

I hope he would invite his brothers on stage, if they (the brothers) are all ready, willing and able. We will be here and supporting our brother.

If we're invited (to perform on stage) we definitely will. Yes, I think somewhere in his heart there's a space."
http://mjfanclub.net/home/index.php...ereq-in-london&catid=85:latest-news&Itemid=82

Yes, I think somewhere in his heart there's a space.
??? What does he want to say by that? Doesn't fit to the rest of his statement....... On the one hand they support Michael and on the other.....?.... What does he want? It's MJ's tour as a solo artist. If he invites the brothers, fine, It would be cool to see them all on stage BUT if he doesn't it's his personal decision.

Sounds a bit manipulating. Not fair. And not truly supportive.

Last edited:
Tito Jackson said in a recent interview that he will definitely attend one of his brother`s concerts at the O2 Arena in London this summer. And he even hopes that there might be a chance of The Jacksons performing again together on stage:

http://mjfanclub.net/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1817:tito-qwill-definitely-be-thereq-in-london&catid=85:latest-news&Itemid=82http://mjfanclub.net/home/index.php...ereq-in-london&catid=85:latest-news&Itemid=82

He says there MIGHT be a chance I doubt there will be one lol :rofl:

Well it would be cool if Michael's brothers could join him on stage for one or two songs but that should be it. This is a Michael Jackson concert and not a Jackson's concert

when will the brothers give it up.its getting kinda sad now

I am kinda hoping for Michael to bring them on stage for one or two songs.

Imagine he does what he usually does at the end of I'll be there...."Tito *spotlight* Jermain *spotlight*...." And then all of a sudden they either step into their spotlights or toaster out of the stage :p Then they go into the other half of the medley! that would be an amazing moment! :D:D:D

But I do agree that this does sound kinda manipulative.. like Hint HINT don't you love us anymore mike?! lol

Imagine he does what he usually does at the end of I'll be there...."Tito *spotlight* Jermain *spotlight*...." And then all of a sudden they either step into their spotlights or toaster out of the stage :p Then they go into the other half of the medley! that would be an amazing moment! :D:D:D

Sounds interesting.

But I do agree that this does sound kinda manipulative.. like Hint HINT don't you love us anymore mike?! lol
Yes, that's what it's sounds like. Why doesn't he call him for instance...... why always talking anything through the media.

lol @ "I think somewhere in his heart there's a space. " thats just pathetic.

What else is new? It's all about the money. They don't give a crap about Michael. I think they love him as a brother, but as far as this, "Let's perform!" crap, it's not getting by me.

They can't just let Michael shine. They have to make it about themselves. They are so pathetic, now... 3T is doing way worse than the Jacksons ever did and they don't harass Michael just because they are related to him!

Amen.

I don't understand the point of the last words:
"Yes, I think somewhere in his heart there's a space."

He makes it sound like it's possible Michael would not have a space in his heart for his brothers. Come on. Everyone knows how proud Michael is of what they achieved together. But what would be the reason to perform together? I think Michael isn't going to have concerts just to remind of things from the past and it's not any kind of "anniversary" concerts either. Maybe during the "second leg" in 2010 they can celebrate 40th anniversary of those four consecutive (american) #1's for some concerts but I don't see point in performing together through the whole tour. And also his brothers should understand he as a solo artist has so much huge hits even thou his whole heart would be dedicated for his brothers technically there just isn't space in the concert for them for all the 50 concerts. And btw, didn't J5 or Jacksons have only one #1 single in UK and it was "Show You The Way To Go". If Michael went to tour US those performances would be different.

Wow, I really feel for Michael on this...can you imagine how tough it is on him to hear that kind of thing? It's not right that they do that to him over and over. They should just be happy for him and support him. Not only that, it makes them seem really desperate and they're better than that. They should give it up and speak to Michael himself. It's almost like they're trying to make him look selfish or something to make Michael invite them...harsh.

why do they keep putting that pressure on mike? What do he mean "Yes, I think somewhere in his heart there's a space":mello:...:doh:...:no: like really..:ermm:? I know that this is jermaine's MO but tito?? I wasn't expecting that one.

And how many times do they want to make this about the JacksonS when it's shows reguarding michael. Like every time michael does something YOU guys DON"T have to be included just cuz michael was a member of your group... come on now. They are TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES! The Jacksons and MICHAEL JACKSON. So everytime michael does something YOU don't have or NEED Or should be HOPING to be include, tito or jermaine or janet, or whoever.

And my GOD didn't they perform together at 30th anniversary????:doh: What more do they want from him. My GOD stop it already.:bugeyed The pressure is not cool at all. Michael has enough on his plate just being michael Jackson. This is wrong for family to do him like that over and over again.

I agree.

And I think that Michael already gave his brothers what they wanted....he performed WITH them less than 10 years ago....does anyone remember Madison Square Garden? I mean what more do the brothers want from him? Why do they keep trying to put this guilt trip on Michael as if Michael owes them something? I think they feel that way because they are nothing without him. Truth is, if they were good enough on their own, they could be an opening act for their brother. But they can't perform without him. Only sibling that can do that is Janet. And even 3T can do it.

But this is a Michael Jackson concert. Michael hasn't performed solo for his fans in years and now he wants to. The brothers need to let him be. They already had their chance.

You know, I truly believe that Michael loves his brothers and his dad. But I believe the reason Michael keeps his distance from them is because they make him feel like he is being used just to line their pockets with money. They see him as some sort of family cash cow. But Michael can't carry the burden of his family for the rest of his life. At some point, they need to let him go.

^^^Hmm, well.... Michael gave them what they wanted or Michael used them to make the MSG gigs something special!?

But that said, while I would have loved them to do something together last year, the train has left the station... this (London) is clearly an MJ project now and there is no room for the brothers! But who knows, maybe something will be possible if he does shows in the US?

with all my deepest respect to Michael's brothers, i wouldnt want them on stage. i would be annoyed. they need to estimate themselves as entertainers now and stop talking about reunion. it's like putting on the same road a Ferrari and an old truck from 70s - and make them go together. it just won't work.

If the brothers should perform with him on stage, it should only be for a little J5 medley.

No - Just for 'The Jackson's' having involvement in these shows, I dont want them on stage for 1 or 2 songs either, I dont know why really cos I really love The Jacksons material, always have, but I just feel this should be left for Michael and Michael only, its his time again, I just think it'll be too much of the 'Old Groups' getting back together again which has been so popular in the last 3-4 years(escpecially in the UK), looks like they are trying to hld onto the fame, but its a new chapter for Michael again, the solo artist, not 'The Jackson's'

Have they not realised Michael has been solo for 30 years now and can work/perform without them, lol

I think it would be nice for themall to be on stage together for one song, perhaps on the final night...I dunno, his brothers dont interest me in the slightest...its all about MJ! haha!

after the Jacksons separated the only one who made it careerwise was Michael, the rest of them should come to terms with the fact that they were failures - sad but true it's over you can't live in the past

It would be great if they do that to perform Torture.
Further maybe they can be on stage as background singers lol

I really don't care if they show up. MJ will no doubt do a Jackson 5 medley. So I'm ok with them showing up, as long as it's not at the expense of good songs. Or if it's a couple nights. But if they wanna take out my good songs like RTT, Ghosts, or Unbreakable, I'll kick them to the curb. I don't care for the J5/Jacksons that much. I can count the amount of songs I like on 2 hands.

Janet can take a slot or two, cause I love her songs more than the J5/Jacksons. Scream, and a little medley, why not, if Michael wants her there? J5/Jacksons? Do not want; return to sender.

man i say if they are gonna be up there i looove the jacksons but michael by himself well is just better... but man if they perform it should be a new song new material not stuff from the fro and bell bottom era ya dig!!!

I think people are mis-interpretting the 'I think somewhere in his heart theres a space' line. I think hes just saying he thinks theres a place in Michaels heart that wants to perform with his brothers like the old days.

Perhaps im wrong but thats how I see it.

No - Just for 'The Jackson's' having involvement in these shows, I dont want them on stage for 1 or 2 songs either, I dont know why really cos I really love The Jacksons material, always have, but I just feel this should be left for Michael and Michael only, its his time again, I just think it'll be too much of the 'Old Groups' getting back together again which has been so popular in the last 3-4 years(escpecially in the UK), looks like they are trying to hld onto the fame, but its a new chapter for Michael again, the solo artist, not 'The Jackson's'

Have they not realised Michael has been solo for 30 years now and can work/perform without them, lol

I completely agree. This is Michael's time to shine :) I reckon that if we asked Mike how he feels about it, if he told the truth it would be this

They sounded great during the MSG 30th annivesary shows.

I agree, I really enjoyed their performance together at the MSG shows.

As for the This Is It concerts, I think it would be nice if they made a surprise guest appearance for one or two shows but as others have said This Is It! is about MJ and his career and so its his time to shine and strut his stuff :).

Back