Time Waits For No One

littlesparrow

Proud Member
Does anyone else love this song as much as I do?
His vocals and the emotion he conveys in his voice are simply gorgeous, and the harmonies at the end are just beautiful.

Makes me miss him hard, though. :no:

A hard one to listen to, but a very beautiful song... I love it. Of course I love every single song on Triumph. :love:

A hard one to listen to, but a very beautiful song... I love it. Of course I love every single song on Triumph. :love:

Ah, thanks for posting that. ;)

Yeah, I've been giving Triumph a ton of attention lately.
I've been unintentionally converting people into fans by playing that album in my car. People always love Heartbreak Hotel, haha.

Oh yeah. I love it. I love all the J5 & Jacksons early stuff.

Michael is the master when it comes to emoting within a song.
TWFNO is a classic example. :)

oh yeaaah. When he says "by her side, I can't hide all the pain deep inside"- he sounds so hurt! He conveys emotion so well.
And yeah, I usually play songs around ppl, and eventually get them into MJ/J5/Jacksons music... muahahahahaaaa!

I just had to bump this because I'm so so obsessed with this song right now. I've got it on repeat...it's such a gorgeous song! At 2:22 when the beat kicks in, omg! I just love it so much. And the harmonies at the end, how they build up, I could squeal right now! :lol:
Perfect. :wub:

Does anyone else love this song as much as I do?
His vocals and the emotion he conveys in his voice are simply gorgeous, and the harmonies at the end are just beautiful.

Makes me miss him hard, though. :no:

This is my favourite song right now.

Ahhhh it got bumped. :wub: Still obsessed with this song.

Its excellent. The whole Triumph album is MASSIVELY underrated.

Its excellent. The whole Triumph album is MASSIVELY underrated.

Definitely! I can just listen to it over and over. In fact I listened to it 3 times straight one day last week. :lol: I think all of The Jacksons albums are hugely overlooked.

Definitely! I can just listen to it over and over. In fact I listened to it 3 times straight one day last week. :lol: I think all of The Jacksons albums are hugely overlooked.

Destiny is really underrated as well. Cant say im much a fan of the others. The albums really picked up when the Jacksons were writing their own stuff. Says a lot to me.

Yeah Destiny is the other one that particularly stands out to me. I love Bless His Soul and Destiny. :wub:

*squeals* I love Walk Right Now!

Geez I need to calm down. :ninja:

:lol: Don't mind me, I'm in a weird mood tonight! Over the top love this song, I'll leave it there! :ninja:

I love "Time Waits for No One" and then I have it on the same CD with "Cinderella, Stay A While" because they seem to balance one another out. The second one is much more upbeat so it makes me feel happy again.

I seem to gravitate to this song too and you are all right. His vocals are haunting and make you 'feel' the song.

TIME WAITS FOR NO ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LOL its on repeat on my ipod cant get enuf ....

I love Time Waits For No One. But sadly I can't bring myself to listen to this song, as it was the last song of Michael's I listened to before I found out he had died. Infact I was listening to the song minuets before I found out the sad news.

I love Time Waits For No One. Great song.

Triumph and Destiny are my favorite Jacksons albums.. I adore That's What You Get (For Being Polite).

I had several errands to run today and I played the Triumph CD the whole time.
I had to repeat this song like 3 or 4 times tho. :)
Michael's voice is so crisp, pure and oh so melodic.

Back