Time to celebrate!

SmoothMJ

Proud Member
Let me start of by saying, this is not a dig at anyone. This is a shout out to all MJ fans, young and old, with a few words of reason, hope, and positivity.

Being an older MJ fan (in his 40's now :blush:), I have lived through most, if not all, of MJ's extreme highs and, undeserved, lows. You may say I am experienced (I prefer that to old :cheeky:), in all things Michael. So here is my main point;

I can not remember a more exciting and positive time to be an MJ fan, since 'Dangerous' was released! Please..let yourselves enjoy this time. You..we...deserve this success. :yes:

We have stayed, steadfast, behind Michael in his times of strife. This has been hard for all of us I know. We have taken a lot of crap from all sorts of people - even family sometimes - but we came through it. Not always without emotional bruises or scars, but we came through it all.

The time we are in right now may never come again. This is building up to some real success for Michael, his music, his art, and his love. DO NOT LET IT PASS YOU BY! And do not allow others to try and belittle or spoil it for you, with their twisted logic, ulterior motives, and nit picking.

We never know what is to come in the future, but the last few days and the coming weeks should be filled with joy for all MJ fans. Use this joy, hope, and success whilst it is here. It will sustain us through any lean or tough times to come and, more importantly, give us fantastic memories to cherish.

Just a few last words;

Michael, if you are anywhere watching, we are proud of you. Thanks for the wonderful music, my friend. :shakehands:angel:

Last edited:
Let me start of by saying, this is not a dig at anyone. This is a shout out to all MJ fans, young and old, with a few words of reason, hope, and positivity.

Being an older MJ fan (in his 40's now :blush:), I have lived through most, if not all, of MJ's extreme highs and, undeserved, lows. You may say I am experienced (I prefer that to old :cheeky:), in all things Michael. So here is my main point;

I can not remember a more exciting and positive time to be an MJ fan, since 'Dangerous' was released! Please..let yourselves enjoy this time. You..we...deserve this success. :yes:

We have stayed, steadfast, behind Michael in his times of strife. This has been hard for all of us I know. We have taken a lot of crap from all sorts of people - even family sometimes - but we came through it. Not always without emotional brushes or scars, but we came through it all.

The time we are in right now may never come again. This is building up to some real success for Michael, his music, his art, and his love. DO NOT LET IT PASS YOU BY! And do not allow others to try and belittle or spoil it for you, with their twisted logic, ulterior motives, and nit picking.

We never know what is to come in the future, but the last few days and the coming weeks should be filled with joy for all MJ fans. Use this joy, hope, and success whilst it is here. It will sustain us through any lean or tough times to come and, more importantly, give us fantastic memories to cherish.

Just a few last words;

Michael, if you are anywhere watching, we are proud of you. Thanks for the wonderful music, my friend. :shakehands:angel:

Beautiful words.:)

We have stayed, steadfast, behind Michael in his times of strife. This has been hard for all of us I know. We have taken a lot of crap from all sorts of people - even family sometimes - but we came through it. Not always without emotional brushes or scars, but we came through it all.

Just a few last words;

Beautiful written and I so agree with you :yes:

Just a few last words;

Agreed! ^_^

I too, am a long time Michael fan and have experienced all the highs and lows...forums have been my refuge since 2009...My family indulges my MJ passion just barely...and I do have the great pleasure of introducing my two sons to his music. As I've said elsewhere on this forum, this CD makes me so very happy. I have loved everything about Michael Jackson for a very long time, so I celebrate his incredible voice, his undeniable talent, his continued success, wholeheartedly, with all of you.

20r9p4p.jpg

Very well said MsDewey! I couldn't agree more with you AND Jim.
Not just because I have been a fan for wheeeew! a loooong time, but the
proof is in the pudding. The XSCAPE pudding! Lol!

I am soooo enjoying MJ's latest work, that is XSCAPE, that I have to
make myself stop listening to it! :dance:

We have stayed, steadfast, behind Michael in his times of strife. This has been hard for all of us I know. We have taken a lot of crap from all sorts of people - even family sometimes - but we came through it. Not always without emotional bruises or scars, but we came through it all.

Just a few last words;

Thank you for this eloquently written post. BEAUTIFUL SENTIMENTS!!! I agree with every single word. This IS a time to celebrate and rejoice because of this GREAT MUSIC. Michael's voice gives me goosebumps and I am so enjoying hearing his voice on these wonderfully fresh and exciting song. Thanks to the Estate and LA Reid for their vision at releasing this album. This album was assembled and produced with LOVE. You can feel it everytime that you hear Michael's beautiful voice.

Well said :clapping:
Whether Michael gets US number 1 (I would loved to see that happening) or US no 2, he has done more than any other artist ever before. I would be surprised if anyone can tell me who else out there has topping charts on 70's, 80's 90's 00's and 10's = inside 5 decades

Michael you are forever:bow:

Bravo, I couldn't have put it better! These times should be cherished! Michael is no longer with us, but he'll be in our hearts forever, no matter what happens. However it is an exquisite feeling to not only have him in OUR hearts, but also in the official charts, in awards shows, on the radio and possibly also in the hearts of the post 25/6 generations. The latter is something he would definitely be very happy for. And so should we all.

Very well said MsDewey! I couldn't agree more with you AND Jim.
Not just because I have been a fan for wheeeew! a loooong time, but the
proof is in the pudding. The XSCAPE pudding! Lol!

I am soooo enjoying MJ's latest work, that is XSCAPE, that I have to
make myself stop listening to it! :dance:

You can't do it it is hard i try that but i keep putting it right back on. :chillin:

It's very addictive! It's in my head when I lay down at night and when I get up in the morning.
Lol!

In time I will chill on it and just listen to it casually I'm sure, but for NOW..... :dance:

I don't if i have this in the right place but i want to share it with you my MJ fans

It's very addictive! It's in my head when I lay down at night and when I get up in the morning.
Lol!

In time I will chill on it and just listen to it casually I'm sure, but for NOW..... :dance:

That is exactly what is happening to me. All these songs are stuck in my head I just can't get enough- :D

Bravo, I couldn't have put it better! These times should be cherished! Michael is no longer with us, but he'll be in our hearts forever, no matter what happens. However it is an exquisite feeling to not only have him in OUR hearts, but also in the official charts, in awards shows, on the radio and possibly also in the hearts of the post 25/6 generations. The latter is something he would definitely be very happy for. And so should we all.

Very well said! And being a KG teacher I can attest that this new generation loves MJ. :clap:

I too, am a long time Michael fan and have experienced all the highs and lows...forums have been my refuge since 2009...My family indulges my MJ passion just barely...and I do have the great pleasure of introducing my two sons to his music. As I've said elsewhere on this forum, this CD makes me so very happy. I have loved everything about Michael Jackson for a very long time, so I celebrate his incredible voice, his undeniable talent, his continued success, wholeheartedly, with all of you.

20r9p4p.jpg

:cheers:to our Michael :heart::heart:xxx

Back