Tim Hortons lovers outside Canada

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
500px-Tim_Hortons_logo.svg.png

As a Canadian and a fan of Tim Hortons. I like to ask any Tim Hortons fans outside Canada. The US, the UK and the United Arab Emirates.

Let's hear you views about Tim Hortons. To some who doesn't know about this. Tim Hortons was named after co-founder and Toronto Maple Leafs legend Tim Horton.

KenDanby-Portrait-of-Tim-Horton-1992.jpg

I'm from So. California and I have had the opportunity to have their donuts a handful of times and ...YUM!

That's my honest feedback for ya. :)

Nice to hear from ya's. If I ever go to America, I'd like to try their Dunkin Donuts. As for the cappuccino appalling thing, that kinda reminds me that my mom doesn't like the Tim Hortons in South Porcupine, Ontario, their coffee and cappuccino were tasteless.

I heard one time Mick Foley went to Tim Hortons once in Edmonton and after he ate some doughnuts and he threw up. Kinda funny story.

I love the cappuccino hot and iced and I loved the Canadian Maple doughnuts. I wonder if Michael has ever once tried some doughnuts there.

Oh, Dunkin' Donuts...heavenly place to lose a waistline... Their cappuccino is still nothing to write home about, but it's consumable, same goes for their coffee. Their French Vanilla coffee is strangely addicted- and their iced coffee made me regret moving into an area where I have to drive 20 minutes to even find a Dunkins.

I remember Tim Horton's from my trip to Quebec- and I noticed that their local Tim Horton's was the ultimate local hangout, that was funny. Not too bad for a chain store. You could walk into that Tim Horton's anytime- day or night- and you'd find someone to chat there.
Tim Horton's had expanded into Maine, US territory- that's where I knew the first Tim Horton's in the US- in Maine. Their maple frosted donuts are delicious... *I better go and have something decent, all this donut talk is dangerous*

I love comparing local places like that in different countries.
I even remember seeing 2 Dunkin Donuts in Berlin, Germany. Talk about going international.

One time I went to Forest Lawn..and brought Michael this. I figured, hey, food's not gonna get inside, but maybe he'll enjoy these donuts on his flowers??
182057_178395145539099_100001058436826_420191_4200652_n.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice my friend. Very nice.

Timmies used to be good before they changed how they make donuts. Used to be freshly made, now they are partially cooked and finish at the stores, or at least they were that way for a while but I haven't eaten them for years there since they had changed. I don't want to waste the calories on them anymore, but I do like their coffee every once in a while, instant or not. It's not even like real coffee, but another drink. Tasty but so bad for you. I wonder how a store would do if they had donuts made from scratch and real freshly ground coffee as well.

Back